new power balance band?

brad890

you forgot about bar ends on raiser bars as well as only 3 rotor bolts instead of 6?

You forgot to ad your favorite - Bar ends and riser bars.

You are right and what if I wear compression garments aswell and drink VO2 Max.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Compression garments work, but not as well as these bands. What you guys must understand is the positive energy of the atoms that neutralizes the PH balance in you body. It creates almost a harmony inside your body so everything just functions better.

It is proven.

Family member worked in the mine years ago. Wife was a teacher.Lots of headaches down there. So he cut pills from white chalk, they worked like dynamite.No pun intended.

Edited by Blokman

Jack Parow is a national hero and he says it makes him rap a lot smoother. John Smit SA's best rugby player as scored 2 tries in 2 matches since he has been wearing the band. You cannot argue with that.

Compression garments work, but not as well as these bands. What you guys must understand is the positive energy of the atoms that neutralizes the PH balance in you body. It creates almost a harmony inside your body so everything just functions better.

It is proven.

If you are for real in your support for these "bands" Please do submit the proof you speak so highly of. The have preoven already that they are a con, court cases and all.

Have you heard of the placebo effect, works wonders ;)

I think the manufacturers are having a good laugh...

What are we going to call this thing? Well first off we're taking the piss so we need the letter "P" plus it's a crime what we sell these things for...I know P-Crime! Nah - too obvious what about is we shift the letters about? Ok!

And so the name C-Prime was born...

A fool and his money are soon parted. Bra Juju must have a big rimmed black Hummer full of them.

It is proven.

Can I interest you in this awesome new product perhaps? It's also works great for chains. Special price if you buy today, just send me your credit card no.

post-19388-0-27391800-1312363071.jpg

You people are all idiots and as such deserve to fall over continuously.

I have a powerbalance band on each arm, and they work.

I hardly ever fall over.

I can sometimes even stand on 1 leg, and the powerbalance bands on the opposing arm certainly help me keep my balance. Especially when I lift the band up horizontally to the ground...

I have a LiveStrong band "down there" and believe me it works.

Ask my wife. When she stops laughing she will tell you.

I also heard that the CPrime bands make you lose weight.

I bought 10 at 10 GBP, and they work!!!

I lost 100 pounds.

Jack Parow is a national hero and he says it makes him rap a lot smoother. John Smit SA's best rugby player as scored 2 tries in 2 matches since he has been wearing the band. You cannot argue with that.

What about all the missed tackles he made & ended up in tries?? Suppose the Aus/NZ players just wear 2 or 3 bands when they play :clap: :clap: :P

The placebo effect :lol: Its all in your head, go try that section without the band on. ;)

Totally being serious here. I couldnt believe it myself. I have tried it over and over and over, always with and with out it. But seriously I am one of those okes that believes things go to your head.

I was at braai a couple of months ago and some guy there happened to be a salesman. He was showing us the benefits by doing a simple test.

Basically you stand on one leg and balance with your arms out. (T shape) The guy then pushes down on your one arm and ofcourse you lose your balance quickly.

Then he hands you the powerband and you repeat the test. Low and behold you are able to maintain balance longer and you feel much more stable.

This worked for every person "tested" and everyone was convinced.

I am too cynical to believe that but I could not work out how he did it. I thought it was the placebo affect or to do with the fact that while holding something tight in my hand it activated my core and therefore I was more balanced.

Each time he re did the test the same thing happened and he was pushing harder when I had the bracelet and yet I was more stable.

Based on this, you would have to agree they seem to work right?

WRONG!!!

Although the force used by the salesman was the same (or more in bracelet case) it was not applied in same direction.

So without the band, the force was applied at an angle of 45 degrees which would pull you off balance as well as push down. When you held the bracelet the force was applied at 90 degrees to the arm meaning you only have to use your balance to correct in one direction.

So that begs the question:

If they really do work, why are salesman using a scam (you can find a similar scam on the net) to sell it?

"C-PRIME products incorporate a proprietary patent-pending technology that acts as bla bla bla...."

I guess that pending would be any day now.. :lol:

Anyone interested to buy one of my patent-pending hoverboards? :P

I was at braai a couple of months ago and some guy there happened to be a salesman. He was showing us the benefits by doing a simple test.

Basically you stand on one leg and balance with your arms out. (T shape) The guy then pushes down on your one arm and ofcourse you lose your balance quickly.

Then he hands you the powerband and you repeat the test. Low and behold you are able to maintain balance longer and you feel much more stable.

This worked for every person "tested" and everyone was convinced.

I am too cynical to believe that but I could not work out how he did it. I thought it was the placebo affect or to do with the fact that while holding something tight in my hand it activated my core and therefore I was more balanced.

Each time he re did the test the same thing happened and he was pushing harder when I had the bracelet and yet I was more stable.

Based on this, you would have to agree they seem to work right?

WRONG!!!

Although the force used by the salesman was the same (or more in bracelet case) it was not applied in same direction.

So without the band, the force was applied at an angle of 45 degrees which would pull you off balance as well as push down. When you held the bracelet the force was applied at 90 degrees to the arm meaning you only have to use your balance to correct in one direction.

So that begs the question:

If they really do work, why are salesman using a scam (you can find a similar scam on the net) to sell it?

The season why you get a positive the second time around is because the "victim" know what to expect. If you give the person a normal rubber band he/she will also counter act the action.