Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

From the website:

"A new "Rush Entry" process to apply for a spot. Please note that everyone, whether they have participated before or not, need to register during the Rush Entry time to get their spots, or get onto the Waiting List queue. It will work on a first come first serve basis. We have limited team numbers, and once they are full, we will not be accepting any further registrations. All previous years Waiting List riders will need to re-apply this year."

And SuperCycling said something to that effect as well.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the website:

"A new "Rush Entry" process to apply for a spot. Please note that everyone, whether they have participated before or not, need to register during the Rush Entry time to get their spots, or get onto the Waiting List queue. It will work on a first come first serve basis. We have limited team numbers, and once they are full, we will not be accepting any further registrations. All previous years Waiting List riders will need to re-apply this year."

And SuperCycling said something to that effect as well.

So who is telling porkies then, and secondly the entry system is very flawed.

Don't dig at Farmer Glen - rather the newbie entry system that couldn't cope with everyone hitting register as fast as they could !

Yes I also experienced problems but got in and paid and now can't wait :clap:

ok... so does anyone understand how the waiting number list is working... I started off at A44 then this moring I went to A3314 and now I am at A6681... :blink:

I recon if we are still on the waiting list at the end of today then its tickets.................

Edited by udxcob

I recon if we are still on the waiting list at the end of today then its tickets.................

Cut off is today for the lucky cyclist to pay. Therefore tomorrow they can do a recon and see who and who has not paid and start sending out congratulation emails to the waiting list.

I say if you have not heard by the end of tomorrow then start look for another stage race.... :)

a good couple of entries became available on the hub the last week before the adventure.

i suggest the really desperate peeps need to train, get leave, save money etc, and grab one of those openings just before the sani.

ok... so does anyone understand how the waiting number list is working... I started off at A44 then this moring I went to A3314 and now I am at A6681... :blink:

I'm pretty sure that's the unique identifier they first created for your team in whichever year you first entered (I vaguely remember I was in the 5000's when I first joined the waiting list 4 years ago). They've been deleting duplicates entries over the past few days, so they've probably gone back to the earliest record on file.

I don't think it implies your place in the current waiting list.

But then again, there's no logic to this system so who knows :lol:

We received an email on Thursday confirming acceptance into the adventure. Tried earlier tonight to pay and after logging in there's no option anywhere to do so.

Am I missing something?

Entry status says 'Waiting List'. Is this normal for people that have supposedly been accepted?

Help please!

whatever, over it <_<

If I am in...yay, if not, spend it on my bike or save up a bit more and do a J2C....win-win :thumbup:

We received an email on Thursday confirming acceptance into the adventure. Tried earlier tonight to pay and after logging in there's no option anywhere to do so.

Am I missing something?

Entry status says 'Waiting List'. Is this normal for people that have supposedly been accepted?

Help please!

Status was accepted , paid Sunday no problems . But I also had more than one entry that should be "released" soon .

a good couple of entries became available on the hub the last week before the adventure.

i suggest the really desperate peeps need to train, get leave, save money etc, and grab one of those openings just before the sani.

+1. 's what I was going to do if I didn't get in.

I can no longer see my waiting list number on the website. Wanted to check if it had changed.