Orbit Tour d' Worcester

firewolf

Same as last year then, with start and finish at different places, gravel was at around 30km I think.

Single Arrow = Start

X = Finish

Double arrow = Highest point in race

Red Section = Fastest section of race

post-4352-0-29722000-1314612013.jpg

Actually preferred this route, from 2007, 88km and gravel section in the last 15km, if I remember correctly.

post-4352-0-63919700-1314612126.jpg

Edited by Tankman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you know by now, I dont map my rides, I ride my rides ... pansy!

Dont do klm (isnt that an airline) files either. GPX or FIT

Well here is your GXP file 'i'm too scared to ride in the dark' :P

Orbit Tour d' Worcester 98km.zip

btw - I got it from the race organiser.... just doing my thing on my .klm to .gxp converter B)

Well here is your GXP file 'i'm too scared to ride in the dark' :P

At least I ride the routes man albeit in daylight, I don't sit in front of the pc plotting the routes :)

BTW - haven't seen you on a night ride, ever!

At least I ride the routes man albeit in daylight, I don't sit in front of the pc plotting the routes :)

BTW - haven't seen you on a night ride, ever!

Like I said 'btw - I got it from the race organiser.... just doing my thing on my .klm to .gxp converter ' = I never plotted it.

Well I didn't see you join us in any of the 7am morning rides before Headhunter went abroad :unsure: :lol:

Well I didn't see you join us in any of the 7am morning rides before Headhunter went abroad :unsure: :lol:

:lol: I have no reason to be on the that early during my off season, which just happens to be winter. Wait until it is light & warm enough :thumbup: Anyway what will I do for the rest of the day if I go cycling so early? Being on the bike at 5am is reserved for racing season!

As jy dom is, moet jy suffer! :)

:lol: I have no reason to be on the that early during my off season, which just happens to be winter. Wait until it is light & warm enough :thumbup: Anyway what will I do for the rest of the day if I go cycling so early? Being on the bike at 5am is reserved for racing season!

As jy dom is, moet jy suffer! :)

Maar as jy slim is, het jy die res van die dag om saam met jou liefie te wees.... but you wouldn't know anything about that hey? :lol: :lol: j/j

Edit: now enough of this banter - come join me in E and I'll let you draft me ;) (for the first 5Km) and then we swop (until the end of the race) :thumbup:

Edited by Tiny K

Tiny K & Tankman,

Get a room [with two indoor trainers] and sort this out.

:lol: :lol:

---

Are you two racing this season-opener?

Tiny K & Tankman,

Get a room [with two indoor trainers] and sort this out.

:lol: :lol:

---

Are you two racing this season-opener?

You forgot the power meters :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I am doing it! :thumbup: entered this morning :thumbup:

Maar as jy slim is, het jy die res van die dag om saam met jou liefie te wees.... but you wouldn't know anything about that hey? :lol: :lol: j/j

Edit: now enough of this banter - come join me in E and I'll let you draft me ;) (for the first 5Km) and then we swop (until the end of the race) :thumbup:

Wat meen jy, Pina is my liefie :) She neva says no for a ride!

Your plan sounds good, see ya there!

Die grondpad stuk op die einde gee 'n nice twist aan die race. Ek neem aan ons gaan van die begin af oor die N1 en dan in daai koppe tot weer in rawsonville? Baie rollers aan die begin dan. Het nogal die platpad geniet tot by grondpad in die verlede.

Die grondpad stuk op die einde gee 'n nice twist aan die race. Ek neem aan ons gaan van die begin af oor die N1 en dan in daai koppe tot weer in rawsonville? Baie rollers aan die begin dan. Het nogal die platpad geniet tot by grondpad in die verlede.

Ja, so ten minste is daai hectic heuwel in die begin eerder as soos wat dit laas jaar was toe dit na die grond pad stuk was.

You forgot the power meters :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I am doing it! :thumbup: entered this morning :thumbup:

good, and try to be a little more subtle next time you take a leak on the side of liesbeeck parkway during a group ride :P