Orbit Tour d' Worcester

firewolf

good, and try to be a little more subtle next time you take a leak on the side of liesbeeck parkway during a group ride :P

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: and how would I do that? climb into the bushes? and btw, how do you know it was me?! When was this?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: and how would I do that? climb into the bushes? and btw, how do you know it was me?! When was this?

sun morning - you're the only tall dude i know in metropolitan kit who rides a bianchi! group of us were heading in the other direction.

see you on the flatlands sometime, dude!

sun morning - you're the only tall dude i know in metropolitan kit who rides a bianchi! group of us were heading in the other direction.

see you on the flatlands sometime, dude!

Ag ****! better change my kit then or buy a different bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was bursting - needed to pee from Pinelands already and at that point I just couldn't hold it any more!.... and then the group I was riding with ditched me (well, a bit of a rookie mistake on my part) and I rode Constantia Nek, Suikerbossie and the back to Tygervalley all on my own! Was not cool!!!

Ag ****! better change my kit then or buy a different bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was bursting - needed to pee from Pinelands already and at that point I just couldn't hold it any more!.... and then the group I was riding with ditched me (well, a bit of a rookie mistake on my part) and I rode Constantia Nek, Suikerbossie and the back to Tygervalley all on my own! Was not cool!!!

yeah, that's not so cool. i thought they'd at least wait for you, that's a bummer, man.

"sometimes you eat the bar and, well, sometimes the bar eats you" http://dudeism.com/

Ok, next question: When/where do we register? On the day?

Enter online(www.racetec.co.za) before the Thursday of the race, register at least 30 min before the race at the race venue.

Guest Frail4Life

Am I GLAD I check the DETAILS for WHERE not to go!!!

Here I was planning to end up in Rawsonville, Old Venue, and no CLUE whats happening.

Am I GLAD I check the DETAILS for WHERE not to go!!!

Here I was planning to end up in Rawsonville, Old Venue, and no CLUE whats happening.

You entered already FRAIL? I have an early entry for sale. Father-in-law got flu so can't ride.

Yeah, it's now at Kleinplaasie - they sell awesomely potent witblitz there! Have a swig before you start and you will ride like a man posessed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a swig before you start and you will ride like a man posessed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frail is possessed ... that stuff will make him normal!

Guest Frail4Life

You entered already FRAIL? I have an early entry for sale. Father-in-law got flu so can't ride.

Yeah, it's now at Kleinplaasie - they sell awesomely potent witblitz there! Have a swig before you start and you will ride like a man posessed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UHM

I Entered last Night, SORRY.

POTions?

I don't need any Potions, Hope not!!!

Guest Frail4Life

Stop give AWAY My secrets.

LOL!

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

Ja, so ten minste is daai hectic heuwel in die begin eerder as soos wat dit laas jaar was toe dit na die grond pad stuk was.

Last year the dirtroad was like the flag for racing to begin, as we hit it the bunch split and about 15 guys got away, I was stuck inbetween and almost died to get back on a wheel of the 15.. made it in the end but the peleton cought us as apart from the one short steep little climb its flat as a pan.. Would be nice if the finish was a bit closer so the break could survive. In our back bunches the guys that are keen to work is few and far apart.

Last year the dirtroad was like the flag for racing to begin, as we hit it the bunch split and about 15 guys got away, I was stuck inbetween and almost died to get back on a wheel of the 15.. made it in the end but the peleton cought us as apart from the one short steep little climb its flat as a pan.. Would be nice if the finish was a bit closer so the break could survive. In our back bunches the guys that are keen to work is few and far apart.

Well that dirt report sounds about right - I for some reason dropped my J bunch at the dirt section and caught F by the time we were going through Worcester.... I thought I rode well but I reckon that it was because there were guys who were scared to ride the dirt fast... but it's the only way to do it.

It ended up being my best race for most of last season :thumbup: