Orbit Tour d' Worcester

firewolf

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long do you think the wretched drive from Rondeboch will take, min of meer? I'm not good at timing these things - usually arrive as the last group is pushing off ...

How long do you think the wretched drive from Rondeboch will take, min of meer? I'm not good at timing these things - usually arrive as the last group is pushing off ...

Well its about 35min from Paarl so i guess you can look at 1h20min more or less

What bad roads to race on! Pot holes etc. Think I will skip this one from now on.

And whats with guys listening to ipods etc when in a bunch?

As well to the complete idiot that did a U turn right after the timing mats causing me to crash I hope you aren't a current member of City Cycling as you pull over to the side when safe to do so and then look before crossing the road. Thanks for also buggering off while my frame is damaged, pedals,saddle as well as shoes.

Karma will get you!!!

Agree with you, did not enjoy it at all. Slightly peeved to have driven 180km to ride it.

Will also give it a miss in future.

The 1st race of the season is never going to be good.

But this is a bit of a dull ride, in comparison to the Cape Cobra.

Great to be racing again. Got taken out at the back of a 4 bike pileup after the dirt, but **** happens I guess. Hope your collar bone is alright JP.

1st race but flip why not plan the route so that we don't have to be worried if our bikes are breaking after continually hitting pot holes and cracks in the road.

Yes, road quality is a little *** around worcester and there is a dirt road section - surely you guys who are here to moan knew this before you entered? You don't see guys race cobbled classics and then complain about 100km of cobblestones.

Yes I could deal with the gravel as I knew about that but the road just before the gravel was ****. Ruts in the road where your wheel can get caught as well.

Hmm maybe your a true Mountain Biker roadie. :P

Anyways I'll be gone.

Yes I could deal with the gravel as I knew about that but the road just before the gravel was ****. Ruts in the road where your wheel can get caught as well.

Hmm maybe your a true Mountain Biker roadie. :P

Anyways I'll be gone.

Sold the mtb so I have to get my offroad jollies at the road races now :P