32GI

ridr

I changed from USN to FIT out of curiosity and was hugely impressed with the FIT Carbo Supreme. Now im itching to give this 32Gi a crack!!! Tks for messing with my head........smiley36.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use hammer perpetuem, but I read about 32GI in the modern athlete publication and decided to give it a try

Bloody hell, is this stuff legal? let me tell you this stuff works very well, its too good to be true.

i am training for IM, and the 200k ride on saturday was a dream, not to mention my long run on sunday.

thanks guys whoever u r.

I have been using this product for a few months now and find I do not run out of energy on the ride and also feel much less hungry for the rest of the day.

I swear by this stuff , it is revolutionary smiley20.gif

Been lucky to have ben using it for about 5 months now

and my results have improved smiley32.gif

I will not try anything else. This stuff is AWSOME !!

I bought it Dischem benmore, someone else mentioned springbok pharmacy and tony impey cycles, look on their web or contact them, they have a info@32gi.com address.

Hi anyone got a pic they can post so I know what to look out for, would like to give this a try as well, added bonus no sticky gell wrappers in your pockets after the ride.

I bought from "The Sweat Shop" in Dunkeld today.  They are a "runners" shop, but stock this.  Cannot miss it - just ask for the product.......

Hi Geno, if you email sales@32gi.com the ops lady will get the product to you in Cape Town no problem.

all the best

Mark

just wanted to say, I am a female cyclist been using 32GI for the past few months, I switched from FIT and I have to say you go to try it to believe it. I achieved my personal best race times and I must also say, which I am very excited about is that my body fat has dropped significantly, so I agree with the fat burn statement it works :-). Mands

not nocking the product at all, going to deffinately give it a try

but is it just me...or where there a lot of first time posters in this thread.......

I did notice - more than one seem to have joined the hub just to comment on this product smiley2.gif.  That said I will be off to dischem today to get some to try.

I assume this is a locally developed product, as I cannot find any reference telling me otherwise. The web site lacks a lot of nutritional information imho. Tryman, wolffm, other posters, I am not going to put just anything through my system. Need to see that scientific evaluation, local credentials, SABS ISO re pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging etc. Just my 2c, please don't take it the wrong way.