32GI

ridr

Ja, too many first-timers pushing this stuff. A good marketing ploy but we do need some substance to the claims.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....us South Africans must be the most suspicious bunch in the world!

well if LA was using it, it would fly off the shelf.

Hi BigGuy, I am as I mentioned in previous posts part of the 32Gi team, and I will just mention the following:

1. Ingredients imported exclusively from the US and Germany and are packaged locally.

2. The product is CHILD FRIENDLY meaning suitable for children and healthier than an Energade or Powerade

3. Website is under construction still but you can email info@32gi.com for any information you require.

4. Product is UCI,ITU, FDA and CE approved

5. Product is Halaal and Kosher Certified

6. Product is suitable for diabetics

That should at least show some safety.

Nutritional Information is the following:

Energy 787kJ

189kCal

Total Carbohydrates

of which sugars 47.1 grams

Fat  0.0 grams

Cholesterol  0.0 grams

Vitamin C  128 mg

Sodium 85.6 mg

Potassium  73.5 mg

GLYCEMIC INDEX 32

Some very high profile professional athletes are using the product and I dont think serious ultra distance runners and IM's would use it, if there were any issues. Understand this is a new product guys, its not something that is known in SA, or in many other countries, except for a specific few, like Germany and the US. Low GI has never been considered a source of energy for endurance, so this is a new school of thought and a healthy one at that, and the results really do speak for themselves. I am obviously pro the product, but believe me I went through my rigorous testing and investigations before I joined the 32Gi team, prior to that I used other brands and was happy with them. We are not knocking any products we are promoting a new product into the market and we believe in it.

We will have a stand at IRONMAN SA in PE next week, feel free to drop by and chat if u r there.

all the best

Mark

Hi Maddox

Yes, Fruibase in Germany use our product ingredient. If you mail me on info@32gi.com I will forward you the brief.

best regards

Mark

Hi Mampara

20 x 750ml bottles

sounds good, on my way to Sweatshop now and check it out, thanks.

So now that we are on the Low GI school of thought...

Has anyone tried the 'new' locally produced Low GI Redbars?

They come in Cocao, Berry and Fig flavor.

They're a little bit more expensive than the usual 'energy' bar as it uses expensive 'healthy' ingredients to substitute the cheap sugars and protein.

Only a select few stock these bars so far, e.g. NorthCliff Cycles.

I'll get more info for you guys soon.

Look out for us at the JoBerg2C - Redbar kit!!

i am trying to loose some of the xtra fat i have collected over the years, I am guessing this will be a better product to use than normal energy drinks?

Hi Mark

It burns off fat, the carbohydrate we use oxidizes 28% more fat than its nearest carbohydrate rival. Of course you need to exercise to benefit from the fat burn. But with a GI factor of 32, which is less sugar than an apple, you wont put on weight if you just drink it because u like the taste, unlike your standard energy drinks.

M

i am trying to loose some of the xtra fat i have collected over the years' date=' I am guessing this will be a better product to use than normal energy drinks? [/quote']

here's tip, STOP EATING CRAP! smiley36.gif

Just kidding. Well do what I did. I've lost 7kg (85 down to 78) from the beginning of the year by cutting out alcohol, coffee and gassy cold drinks and. I do drink about 2l of water during the day. I still eat what I always eat and just upped my heart rate by 10bpm while training.

I requested the nutritional values from them which they promptly sent. I find it hard to belief that 1 serving of 50g (37.6g of carbs) will give me sustained energy for 2 hrs. At hard effort your body uses at least 1g of carbs/min for energy

Hi Jaco

As hard as it is to believe its the truth. You say 1 gram of carbs/min energy, the thing is you are talking the standard high GI carb, not a slow releasing fat oxidizing carb. This is very different from what you know. The product has been tested by elite athletes, and our max performance test, where a professional athlete put out a 100% time trial effort on waking, with not pre-event meal, taking in one 500ml bottle, went 2.5 hours at max effort, yes his body is more efficient than the average guy, due to strict diet and rigorous training, but it was an excellent result. Please also note its 47.1grams the carb value not 37.t if i typed that it was in error apologies. all the best Mark