32GI

ridr

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been nice if you told us about 32Gi before the ABSA Cape Epic 2010, hellooooo smiley7.gif

You could?ve prevented them sticking two drips in me on day 3; and I only went to the medic tent for them to clean a wound after having a spectacular meeting with mother earth smiley18.gif

I weighed 87kg before the epic and 90kg after smiley5.gif So, i need a drink to help burn lots of fat. Ate like a dog after day 3 though.

Which flavor do you recommend? Raspberry should taste nice?

I will be popping in at the local Dischem, I hope they have stock.

Guys the following are stockists below, its still rolling out, but if any of the below stockists are not near you, then you can buy direct and its shipped door to door, just contact sales@32gi.com

Stockists are the following:

- Dischem - Benmore

- Bluebird Shopping Centre

- Norwood

- Springbok Pharmacy - Alberton

- Tony Impey Cycles

- Bedfordview

- The Sweat Shop

- Dunkeld

- Irene

- Fourways

- Fresh Earth

- Emmerentia

- Triangle Sports

- Port Elizabeth

Next week we will be at Ironman Expo in Port Elizabeth from the 21st - 25th April, and selling at the stand as well.

Hope this helps, more and more stockists are coming online country wide and we will notify you as they come on board.

all the best Mark

what is the normal retail?

went to sweetshop in Fourways today to get and they where not sure of the price, started at R199 then was R250 then they settled on R275??

Hi there, we ship to Cape Town, contact sales@32gi.com and we will get it your door, until the distribution outlets have received their stock.

all the best

Mark

Let's here from the guys who've tried it out before I change from Hammer to 32Gi...so, up you go and let me know...and I don't trust first time posts (by the by)...

Wolffm,

Will visit you guy's at IM!smiley20.gif

Solstice,I am also currently on Hammer...only started using it about a month ago,mainly because I need something more sustainable for the Ironman.

We are also doing our first Comrades this year and I am willing to try this product out for Comrades,should give me a good idea of just how good this is, compared to say Hammer.

Would this product have any value if you only race 100k races and you are part of the front guy's that do it in under 2h30?

Hi all, I have launched a discussion forum on the 32Gi page on Facebook to help with all your questions and at least other users can respond, become a fan and tell us what you think of 32Gi, and stand a chance to win a 32Gi hamper. It will also help you get others opinions of the drink as its an open forum for all 32Gi uses to discuss and give their opinions for those that are interested in the product.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=193043183057&topic=14887

Come visit us at the Ironman EXPO in P.E. stand number 8, reduced pricing and great prizes to be won. Come and chat to our pro athletes and elite coaches using 32Gi and get the low down on the product.

Mampara is one of the 'unofficial Hub 32gi sample testing' athletes!

Looking forward to his note and feedback.

smiley16.gif