Wanna be the first to see what new for 2012???

CWC Online

Let us know which 2012 cycling brands u would like to see at this years Eurobike show, and we'll make sure to take pics and post them!!

Be sure not to miss out, so follow us on TWITTER to see all the pics!!

Edited by CWC Online

YES PLEASE... Giant!

Reign and Reign X.. and while you're about it, please find out why it is the Reign has not been shipped to SA since 2007?? I feel so neglected.. No chance to upgrade the frame so have been forced to stick to a 2005 model for all these years.. <_<

Very keen to see if they have changed the skewer on the rear for something stiffer.. and the Overdrive II headset.. WOW! 30% increase in torsional stiffness up front!

Orange! I really want am orange alpine 160. Its the perfect all mountain bike. Does anyone import orange into sa or is there a gap there for someone?

Yummy!!!!

:drool:

Spain's BH gives a sneak peak.

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/news/2011/08/30/1314694968906-1ck6p92dwx1m1-670-75.jpg

Yummy!!!!

:drool:

Spain's BH gives a sneak peak.

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/news/2011/08/30/1314694968906-1ck6p92dwx1m1-670-75.jpg

For the weight crazies on this forum,

BH Ultralight Road Bike comes in at 4.84 kgs.

For the weight crazies on this forum,

BH Ultralight Road Bike comes in at 4.84 kgs.

That particular bike's gonna be difficult to ride.

Orange! I really want am orange alpine 160. Its the perfect all mountain bike. Does anyone import orange into sa or is there a gap there for someone?

What about the Pivot Phoenix.

That particular bike's gonna be difficult to ride.

How so, Edman?

I can imagine being blown over in a sec by the 35 km/h South Easter gusting here in CT right now :lol: