Which FSA road Crank?

EggsBox

Hi dudes, I need to buy a road crank, and I hear FSA make good ones.

Please advise which one to buy, e.g Carbon/Compact ect and perhaps model name. I see CRC has some crazy prices on FSA cranks

Thanks peeps.

I got the Microshift Arsis.

Don't want to spend a hectic amount of money on a crank,but also don't want a heavy piece of metal.

Possibly between R1K - to R3k?

well, for R3k you can get pretty much any of the cranks there.

Might want an FSA SL-K.

If you're not deadset on an FSA then you could also look at the Sram Red cranks.

Be careful when you order, MAke sure it comes with a bb and if your bike is bb30 then get that too.

There has been a couple of complaints on the Hub about FSA cranks. I had a set and had no problem at all.

Considering your budget, have you considered the Fulcrum R Torque cranks? They are nicer looking than the FSA and come with Campag's pedigree. They are also damn light.

I recently converted my bike from a cartridge system crank to an external BB system using a FSA carbon crank, and I couldnt be happier. I bought the crank off theHub classifieds and it was the best money I spent so far on my bike. That crank literally was half the weight of my old system (with BB).

You cant go wrong with an FSA Carbon crank.

Have a look in the classifieds,there are some nice cranks for sale,at good prices.

You need to know what length you want and if you want standard or compact.

What size BB is on the bike?

In the same boat and seriously looking at SRAM Red.

Is it good to go with Shimano components? 9-speed, at that... Can't imagine why not, just making sure.

In the same boat and seriously looking at SRAM Red.

Is it good to go with Shimano components? 9-speed, at that... Can't imagine why not, just making sure.

Yup, a 9 speed groupo and chain will work with a 10 speed Sram crank, no problem.

Sram Red, Dura-ace, both about R3000 on CRC...

But Sram is my favorite and also used by most top teams out there.