Crappy hubbers

specialized7

I've just had the same thing. Funny thing is, the last time the guy was active on the hub was when he created the ad. Doesn't piss me off really, but I am intrigued as to why he would bother in the first place.

he was active today and was last night.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really pisses me off when a hubber advertises something that I show interest in by saying ok deal,let's go ahead and then this person disappears.Surely when you advertise something you need to maintain the add.Dunno,maybe I am missing something. :(

Guilty...was a crappy thing to do, but sometimes get lost in work and don't get time for personal emails, and then when i do check, i'll be a chop if i reply!

Guilty...was a crappy thing to do, but sometimes get lost in work and don't get time for personal emails, and then when i do check, i'll be a chop if i reply!

Rather late than never..... I don't mind being a tjop if it'll help someone out. :thumbup:

Rather late than never..... I don't mind being a tjop if it'll help someone out. :thumbup:

i guess so, even after 2 weeks! ....suppose rather be chop that answers late than a chop that doesn't answer at all! :blush:

Oi you bunch of whingers!!

I sorted the problem out for you guys...thank me later. :clap:

This dude now has a "red" rating...

what bothers me about thsi system is that i could (as total bystander) go and influence thsi dud'e rating without any repercussion...no cool?

:D

If that happens (and it has) - the Hubber involved is usually very quick to click on that little Report button, and have the Mods/Admin sort it out. The system might have a few holes - but it's easy to fix/monitor... Oh - and unwarranted negative/positive ratings, in an effort to change ratings, will be punished. ph34r.gif

This shows that sellers should mange their advertisements with constant updates.

It is also important to identify who is the buyer that is in the process of transacting.

The discussion reverts to the merits of a "dibs" system (equates to the take-a-number-system)

A thread should be transparent and logical in sequence of dealings and sequence of interested parties. The end of the thread should have an unambiguous result.

Should there be an intervention on a trader rating it can easily be resolved by reference number and thread activity.

The possibility of deviant rating should motivate sellers to subscribe to this proposed method of advertisement management.

I suggest that advertisement on the hub should therefore be by default exclusive during the period that the advertisement is on this forum. Once it has been announced that the thread is closed may it moved to other private classified medias.

Yes thanks RodTi, the strict control is necessary and particularly in light of the affinity of hubbers to form lynch mobs.

lovely, let the war of words begin... nobody likes a runner, right? cos we all cycle LOL

I'm watching you! rolleyes.gif

lovely, let the war of words begin... nobody likes a runner, right? cos we all cycle LOL

Somehow I don't think the runners really care.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh lordy:

sorry boys, i've got first dibs - going to look at the bike on sunday.

name witheld to protect the dibber(?)(dibser?), Today, 16:15

Edited by TNT1

Well, I doubt you'll find any buyers of your second-hand bibs? <_<

Well Janneman might be interested... :D

Is there a thread about crappy hubbers? - must be otherwise I will start one. :angry:

This hubber has come to the party and the deal has been done :clap:

Congrats man! :thumbup:

Unfortunately not.I made an offer,he responds by making a final offer and I accepted immediately.then he disappears.Anyway ,my loss I suppose.

..capped?

:P