The sub7 - Majick Forests FUN timed run

nigelhicks

Hoping to, waiting for a nice wet day to do it, i'll rip it up then :)

PW, What's your weapon of choice?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Blown DH, Giant Glory 01, suppose not the best choice, but it's what i got so guna work with it.

Kewl boet! Just as long as you beat Cap on that stupid Intense of his. :D

i'll let you ride it, if u can actually ride a bike..:rolleyes:

Need I remind you Sir Cap that my first run was a full 23 seconds quicker than yours.......he shoots and he...... scoooooooores!!!!!

Need I remind you Sir Cap that my first run was a full 23 seconds quicker than yours.......he shoots and he...... scoooooooores!!!!!

you scored? my net's on the other side of the field old chap :P

Edited by Capricorn

you scored? my net's on the other side of the field old chap :P

What?! Ah crap... ok, but on a more serious note, Brussel on his 20 naainer has set a relatively quick time in this sub 7 challenge. Although, my gut tells me that he's actually a roadie, so I guess we can't assume that his time is completely accurate? Be that as it may, I think us DH/AM 26'er okes must unite against this threat that is known as the clown bike (er...sorry Brussel, we're not bike racists, we just don't like clown bikes...). We need to find a way beat that time. Should we arrange a work shop to discuss matter? I'll bring the beer...

sorry not a roadie - used to be 15 years back I ride one road race a year the DC :)

Seriously though, if you guys need some lessons in going fast just shout, I'm more than happy to oblige ;)

hehehehehe

sorry not a roadie - used to be 15 years back I ride one road race a year the DC :)

Seriously though, if you guys need some lessons in going fast just shout, I'm more than happy to oblige ;)

hehehehehe

Grrrrrrrr....ok, we're going to devcon 5....

I'm going to have to try that sub 7 soon. This talk of fast riding is making my ears tingle :rolleyes:

Hook it like an old time hooker brutha...