The sub7 - Majick Forests FUN timed run

nigelhicks

Yeah good plan ... BUT ... before I do that ... where is the finish etc so i can adjust the google image? Do you guys wanna end all the way at teh bottom? like Mayhem and you did? or are you gonna end as you hit the lower track next to the top dam like i suggested?

Also ... i dont have their times!

I reckon let it finish all the way at the bottom. Those sections next to the dam are lekker tricky and a good test of skill level.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna see Banna and Brussels on the DS track this weekend. All this testosterone flying around should result in a few epic stacks... i mean racing results.. :P

OK COOL - can you give us a brief description of the track to take after my finish? So that i can add it to the forst post!

Shot dude

From the camel humps:

continue for 100m through grass then sharp left weaving through undergrowth and then dropping onto the contour next to the dam.

continue down, hugging the edge dam all the way down towards the dam wall of the second dam.

At the dam wall there are two options - no real difference so you can choose, left route is less steep.

Then continue through sweeps and take right fork near the end

pop out onto farm track and down to the metal dustbin (now mangled)

updated pic to clear any ambiguity (text not that clear... in the middle there is a fork where you must stay right to keep alongside the dam)

post-4715-0-37903400-1316504850.jpg

Edited by brussel

i wanna see Banna and Brussels on the DS track this weekend. All this testosterone flying around should result in a few epic stacks... i mean racing results.. :P

Brussel was already disqualified for riding a clown bike, so I win by default. Admittedly it's not a very satisfying victory, but hey a win is a win.

Brussel was already disqualified for riding a clown bike, so I win by default. Admittedly it's not a very satisfying victory, but hey a win is a win.

oh snap! AMINAL!!! :lol:

Brussels: the witness is yours..

Banna: u coming this weekend? prac on sat, prac+race on Sun.

u too Brussel.. i wanna see this go down, and yes, i'm gonna record it.

Banna: u coming this weekend? prac on sat, prac+race on Sun.

u too Brussel.. i wanna see this go down, and yes, i'm gonna record it.

Sorry Cap, riding Karoo to Coast this weekend. But back next weekend. Will join you okes next time round.

nooooooooooooo... man.. that banter of yours held so much promise for something epic... I'ma disappoint :(

Ha ha! Unlike Brussel ( ;) ), I'm probably the least competitive person on the planet. I do things for fun and not to compete. But that doesn't mean I don't like a blast down the mountain. Will see you next time for DS. Just need to find my flats. Don't think clipless will work that well?

Ha ha! Unlike Brussel ( ;) ), I'm probably the least competitive person on the planet. I do things for fun and not to compete. But that doesn't mean I don't like a blast down the mountain. Will see you next time for DS. Just need to find my flats. Don't think clipless will work that well?

You'd be surprized! I'll be on my XC bike with the clipless pedals. You just need to clip in on the starting gate, and you'll be fine.