Show us your pets

tunariaan

She has moments when she is super cute. And then moments when she literally tries to climb the walls. Anyway, we love her.

Hahahahaha! As pets do. Does the little ball of mischief have a name yet?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Titus, the name I gave the little stray i found on my property in Feb has come on in leaps and bounds, from a frightened shy dog who hid away to a boisterous and nosey dog who has blended in well with my 2 others.

Before and after

post-7-0-18048600-1396950474_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-36663900-1396950502_thumb.jpg

In Durbs for the weekend. Popped out with my mate Wendy and her hubby Al to see the Goldings, who adopted Spencer from me...

post-1604-0-61172400-1397378185_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-57214100-1397378762_thumb.jpg

I guess I consider my mate's dogs part of my "extended family". Wendy's Fritz is, however, a tad sceptical...

Hello Wendy & Fritz... ;)

Zoltan 16 weeks today

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/petdesk/Z009.jpg

I absolutely love these dogs. My folks has one. His name is Ceaser and he is almost 13 years old. He is huge!! You can see he is getting old though as he struggles to get up sometimes. He is on Rimadyl once a day. My dad is going to be heartbroken the day he dies.

2 months on and another proud moment for me yesterday, my dry land sledding club hold walks in summer until it gets cool enough to go sledding. Yesterday we walked at Faerie Glen in Pretoria. This was Emily's first official Sled Dogs walk and she was fantastic and still had plenty of energy left to play when we got home.

post-268-0-95547700-1397465253_thumb.jpg

Our new home wrecker who the moment he snuggles up against you is forgiven for everything he chew during the day!

Aaawwww :wub: What is his name (I will ask seeing as Tumbles is AWOL!)?

And what is he - beagle or basset - got basset colouring but his ears look too short?

Either way he is a cutie-pie!!!

Enjoy him :)

His name is Archi, and a Beagle. And he is 12 weeks now. And extremely busy. Can not wait for him to grow a bit older so I can take him for a jog. But for now he loves his walks, new handbags and underwear!

Edited by CDK

Guest EdEdEd

Sharky taking a morning snooze.......the most relaxed cat ever (.....and yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you).

Dude, your cat is like, bent... :blink: