Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I adopted them two years apart, the smaller one is half the size of the other, fully grown. They are now 1.5 and 3 years old. They bonded immediately. Both were terrified at first, Jemima had never felt grass under her feet, kept looking under her paws....and Jenny would wet herself everytime I picked up anything with a handle.

This little girl is getting too big to be a lapdog, but she doesn't think so…

post-1604-0-74834200-1398140550_thumb.jpg

No, she is not...and if u dont have a wife, there is no reason she cant also sleep on your bed!

No, she is not...and if u dont have a wife, there is no reason she cant also sleep on your bed!

Hahahahaha! Alas, she's not mine. Malaya belongs to my friend, Roxanne, who manages my local Keg. She seeks me out for cuddles when I pop in for a pint. Besides, I already share my bed with Squams, 'Bama, Jules and Tumbles. Don't know if there's space for another!

My Collies, Jenny and Jemina. Always together and mimic everything the other does! Both SPCA rescues. Too clever for words and because of the herding instinct, they don't chase my pekin chickens.

Love the Border Collies, Husky Rescue has a stand in Animal Kingdom at the Rand Show and Border Collie Rescue is also there. They are doing sheepdog trials demonstrations twice daily which are always fascinating.

Of course the huskies think they could do a much better job, I was tempted to let one of ours off the leash during a demo, the only problem would be you wouldn't find the sheep or the husky ever again.

This was my favorite cap, my bad on leaving it lying around :(

Thats just what happened to hubbys new falke socks when they were left to dry on the bottom rung of the clothes horse........... then they become "my" dogs and no longer "ours"

Guest EdEdEd

Beastie - our house cat.

Ou, iemand het jou kat afgeskil!?! :o

Guest EdEdEd

This little girl is getting too big to be a lapdog, but she doesn't think so…

post-1604-0-74834200-1398140550_thumb.jpg

Tumbles... kort jy n skeermes boet? ons kan n thread begin... wayne kan n rekening oopmaak... seker ons sal jou kan help!

Guest EdEdEd

The hip flexor stretch:

post-4006-1398070532,8559.jpg

beautiful dog! he looks like he could be my Buksies cousin!