Show us your pets

tunariaan

Mary the little lamb, aka Mutton chops, being fed clover.

post-2975-0-42945300-1387176323_thumb.jpg

The lamb follows Polly around like a dog. She got rather upset with me when I had to explain the facts of farm life to her, and renamed the lamb Mutton. :devil:

Ha ha, Lamb labelled as Mutton! That must be a first. Isn't it usually the other way around? :D :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lamb follows Polly around like a dog. She got rather upset with me when I had to explain the facts of farm life to her, and renamed the lamb Mutton. :devil:

Too sweet! Polly has grown! Compared to that pic, she seemed tiny when she yanked me out of bed to go fetch eggs! Tell her I say hello!

Did you say those are a cross between labs and golden retrievers? That can be a nice cross! I wonder what their hair length will be like.

Whish I was in the market now, they're adorable

Did you say those are a cross between labs and golden retrievers? That can be a nice cross! I wonder what their hair length will be like.

Whish I was in the market now, they're adorable

Ja, that's the mix. I wish I knew. One of the adopters has asked for "the hairiest one". But from my experience with Tumbles and Theodore, they only really develop their "manes" at about 12-18 months. Six are golden like their dad, and the other four are very white like mom.

Too sweet! Polly has grown! Compared to that pic, she seemed tiny when she yanked me out of bed to go fetch eggs! Tell her I say hello!

She says hello. She has grown. Can't believe how tall she's got.

:-O

hold thumbs for my wife and I we trying to adopt this little thing as a sister for our other doggie.....

post-10036-0-33395100-1387279658_thumb.jpg

Look at that face...

Great

Looks like a merry bunch!

(happy bday btw)

Thank you! They are a busy, but very happy bunch indeed! This little guy was so content, he fell asleep while suckling:

post-1604-0-14294400-1387347297_thumb.jpg

will know later today... they deciding between us and another home...

Holding thumbs for you today!