Giro d'Italia 2012

Tankman

He cant go and point fingers , it's his own fault.

Like they say : Before you point fingers make sure your own hands are clean!

"I hit him from behind and stood completely still"

Seems like shleckie-poo caused the crash that lost him so much time. Arsehole. Hope to hell you and sister never win a race. Oh, and winning the luxemburg national anything doesn't count. Queers.

Edited by TNT1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-12015-0-33659500-1337257726.jpg

Somewhere else in Europe, 'Berto is on a 6 hr training ride ascending Tourmalet.

Edited by Puncheur

Ha ha, wanker.

Rasmussen called Schleck's explanation “a lie”. He had not spoken to Schleck “but he had told one of my teammates that I was to blame that he crashed.

"But it's totally a lie, it was not that way at all. The crash occurred on a bend shortly before we went out on the last lap, when he came and ran straight into the side of me and ran my derailleur off. He's actually the lucky one, because nothing happened to him nothing and he could continue to ride away. I had to remain standing to change my bike and thus could not help more on the stage,” he told feltet.dk

"At that time I had handed Ryder (Hesjedal ed.) to the front, and was about to fall quietly back in the box. So I rode completely relaxed. He (Schleck, ed) comes up in panic, because he is too far back. So it was his own fault that he ran into me. But he is obviously upset that he was losing time.”

Somewhere, close by in Europe, 'Berto is on a 6 hr long training ride summiting Tourmalet:

post-12015-0-33659500-1337257726.jpg

Wrong thread, weirdo.

Wrong thread, weirdo.

:P

Check out the awesome trophy...

post-12015-0-24212000-1337258582.jpg

Edited by Puncheur

Ha ha, wanker.

Rasmussen called Schleck's explanation “a lie”. He had not spoken to Schleck “but he had told one of my teammates that I was to blame that he crashed.

"But it's totally a lie, it was not that way at all. The crash occurred on a bend shortly before we went out on the last lap, when he came and ran straight into the side of me and ran my derailleur off. He's actually the lucky one, because nothing happened to him nothing and he could continue to ride away. I had to remain standing to change my bike and thus could not help more on the stage,” he told feltet.dk

"At that time I had handed Ryder (Hesjedal ed.) to the front, and was about to fall quietly back in the box. So I rode completely relaxed. He (Schleck, ed) comes up in panic, because he is too far back. So it was his own fault that he ran into me. But he is obviously upset that he was losing time.”

Franky poo...lol thats funny

He must watch who he points fingers to.. he'll get a bitch slap. maybe it will sort him out. Those two are FOREVER making excuses.. jeezlike its so predictable really. Just shut up and ride.

These are the guys in the break

If they survive my money is on Casar or Rodriguez

Edited by Cavendish

Classic on eurosport just now.

Liquigas rider looses his chain on the climb at about 35km to go.

David Harman comments on the mechanic pushing said rider up the hill after repair. Big fat guy and exercise.

Sean Kelly: Looks like he needs it.

David Harman is speechless pissing himself.

Defending champion Michele Scarponi (Lampre-ISD) has run off the course and lost some valuable seconds there