An 'Affair' With Cycling...

'Dale

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife wants to buy shoes R1200.00 tottalyyyy crazy out of her mind too expensive, but I saw the new SIDI's Bargainnnnnn of the year carbon all whistles and bells R 4599.99.What a bargain. TRUE of False

The look on my wife`s face when she looked @ a pair of Cristian Laboutan shoes two weeks ago was exactly the same look i had looking at the Scott Foil. So I bought her the shoes.

I got my Scott Foil 10 yesterday :).

Guilty...I'm trying to think of how I'd be able to explain my 26er just suddenly got "bigger". She did once ask where I'd gotten my new road bike, after I'd had it for 6 months and been riding it all the time! The look on my face must have given her the answer, so now I just try and copy that look! No. Doesn't work.

Well I lied to my ex one time. She phoned me while I was on the bike, stopped, she asked, I lied, then she passed me with her mother... Got one big fat angry slap that night

If you upgrade 1 piece of the bike at a time, they dont really pay attention. Its when u suddenly have 3 bikes rather than 2 tat u get into deep trouble. Go with the "do you want me to look like all the other lazy people" story, that sometimes works.

It's amazing the things I could get for "R250" ...........XX group set ....R250........S WORKS helmet and shoes........R250...........stupid slip in my pants pocket......stupid...stupid

:D

The sum total of all my bikes purchases has been 5k, and I destroy ALL evidence!

Builders, LBS and the local tackle shop, three shops my wife would like me to stay clear of.

My friends call me "The Perfect Customer". :blush:

Package from chainreaction arrived at the office 10 minutes ago. Woop Woop

Well she didn't say anything about International Bike Shops!

Edited by YUMEYA

My son ,13, told me he needs a new bike. I told him in jest he could have his mom's. He put his saddle on the thing and rode around the driveway. She arrived home while he was riding it, so he reckons dad said I could have your bike, cos I can ride it faster than you... So I get storys. Chicks.

Once bought a really expensive clothing from the bike shop and while driving home with my wife in the car, a sms came through on my phone. I asked her to check the message, having nothing to hide. It was the bloody bank confirming the exact amout spent minutes earlier on my credit card.......won't make that mistake again because she retaliated by buying shoes for the same amount the next morning.....and that stuffed the cash flow for a month or three.

:D

The sum total of all my bikes purchases has been 5k, and I destroy ALL evidence!

My wife still thinks I buy cheap bikes at bargain prices.............

blush.gif

Guest agteros

deceit, deception, infidelity, egotism, narcissism.... this all paints a bleak picture.

Edited by agteros

Its simple, build your wife a bike you know full well she is never going to use.

"honestly hun ...I bought these wheels/ saddle/ etc. for ÿour bike..."

easy as pie then you put all the upgrade stuff on your real bike and the other goodies on her bike !

(just chuck the slips from Solly's away before you get home)

Package from chainreaction arrived at the office 10 minutes ago. Woop Woop

Well she didn't say anything about International Bike Shops!

:lol: :lol: