poor service - chris willemse cycles

cadenceblur

The retail and online stores are operated apart from eachother so that's where the stock issue arrised from I'm sure.

I have no problem with complaining here, but hopefully you did try sort it our directly first.

Nope, online and the actual shop is now all one and the same thing. Prices, everything is the same.

Let me give you an example of some of the things that causes stock issues: Client walks in and ask the salesman for a set of black Shimano Spd pedals, salesman checks stock, yes, there is one pair on the system. After frantically searching for 5 minutes, the salesman doesn't find any and starts asking the other salesmen. "Have you guys seen any black Shimano pedals lying around? There are none in the box but the system shows we have one pair in stock?"

You will not find anything in the box because I personally took the last set to the workshop 15 minutes ago to be fitted on a walk-in clients bike. That set won't go off the system until the client returns to collect his bike and pays for the goods & his bike service. That might only be 3 or 4 hours later.

The next example isn't really a stock problem but from the clients perspective it might be, he walks in and asks for a specific Sram crank, check the system, "sorry sir we are out of stock" "But I was online an hour ago and it showed you have stock?" "Sorry sir, the courier collected it 10 minutes ago, it was sold online" Online sales fortunately happens 24/7! :thumbup: (next time buy online and choose the collect from store option ;) )

These are teething problems and the move isn't an excuse, well it shouldn't be but the store, stock system, processes and everything is new and the kinks need to be worked out to create a pleasant experience for all.

Just walk into the shop and you will be pleasantly surprised and in awe of the massive variety, the amount of stock and all the bling there are to drool over (Drool next to it, you drool on it, you've bought it!) with more to come! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah-bitty blah.

My understanding is that we need to ask cptmayhem for an expert opinion :unsure:

I was there on friday looking for some shoes and pedals...

I didn't buy them then and I don't have the time to make it to belville in the week.

problem was that the shoes and pedals were reflected as out of stock on the site, so i phoned on saturday and ask if they could update it so I could order online...

Because it was nearly 3(closing time) they said give them a call on monday and they can put them on the site for me to order.

Obviously it would have been nicer to order on saturday but hey, what can I do?

Because its quite a big purchase I wanted to use the credit card to get flyer miles and didn't want to do an EFT.

So they said no problem.

Some certain other bike shops would've said sure we'll phone you back, and just left you in the dark.

Did you pick up the phone and talk to Jnr or Snr?

Oh my i hate the CWC threads...

yeah i dunno why i even looked at it but some little voice on my left shoulder would not shut up and kept saying:

"come on go look I bet you someone said did you phone Jnr or Snr..."

Jnr and Snr should answer all the phone calls = problem solved QED

yeah i dunno why i even looked at it but some little voice on my left shoulder would not shut up and kept saying:

"come on go look I bet you someone said did you phone Jnr or Snr..."

Jnr and Snr should answer all the phone calls = problem solved QED

Ok, go to sleep little thread.