poor service - chris willemse cycles

cadenceblur

Oh so that's a good enough excuse to be poorly treated as customers then? It's attitudes like this that keeps us where we are. What's wrong with questioning things, demanding better service, voting with our feet?? Most of us are doing this already (and I'm sure you are too) by buying from CRC. Every time I deal with CWC I'm reminded why it's better to just ship what I need in from the UK rather.

Your view is that its crap to complain about this. I think the opposite. It's important. If CWC was my shop, and I had an opportunity to see what people think of my service, I'd be onto a case like this. The number one killer of a retail store is bad staff. They are the link between the customer and the goods. Normally they are untrained, underpaid or a bit of both. Go hang out in the 'states for a bit and see what being well treated as a customer is like.

You are off course right, but you are wasting your efforts. Most of the posters complaining (about people complaining about bad service) , is kids, like this one fellow above (still in high school) and they don't know anything about running a business yet or how to treat customers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the States and can vouch that we as a country, we still have a long way to go.

I see your point FSA that this medium can highlight internal issues, and if you feel that the OP has gone to enough effort to bring his gripe to managements attention before going public, then by all means I apologise for saying it is crap.

But keep in mind how easy it was for the "20% Discount rant" to attempt to bring disrepute to CWC, a company who has already shown concerted effort to cater for us.

This thread will pick up on intensity by tomorrow morning when more eyes are on the Hub.

Be sure to put your helmets on.

:huh:

I have had great service from them and also real *** service as well. Its the same with most bike shops. CWC might be more prone to hick ups/complaints because they have way more customers than 99% of the bikeshops.

That said i dont see why people should get flamed when they complain about CWC.

The retail and online stores are operated apart from eachother so that's where the stock issue arrised from I'm sure.

I have no problem with complaining here, but hopefully you did try sort it our directly first.

Can anybody carve this in rock in present it to the broke® captain.

The cartoon is just amusing!

post-24908-0-89277000-1318768692.jpg

post-24908-0-04760500-1318768747.gif

You are right, I cringe at the blind faith congregation that stone, crucify, lynch and burn at the stake anybody who dare utter blasphemy at the religion called CWC. Even worse than Blue Bulls fans.

You are right, I cringe at the blind faith congregation that stone, crucify, lynch and burn at the stake anybody who dare utter blasphemy at the religion called CWC. Even worse than Blue Bulls fans.

No nothing can be worse...

Guest agteros

Is that the 32Gi stuff ....lol

Naah, this will be a high intensity effort. Apparently 32Gi is no good for that! rolleyes.gif

You are going to get more complaints about your complaint than CWC ever get. ;)

You cant complain about CWC on this forum. There is not much objectivity when it comes to them for some reason

What is up with all the reflexive hate-filled responses to people with a complaint about CWCycles? Did I miss how this company turned into a religion with its own following that can't stand criticism? It's only a company that can also make mistakes.

Guys, on theHub CWC is like his holiness Mr Lance Armstrong. Its not ok to comment on or, heaven forbid, criticise either of them, but its fine to criticise and lambast anyone who does. :D

Have not used mod powers in a long time, so who votes I ban the OP for dissing CWC? ;)

But in all seriousness, I like these threads as they just prove CWC is just human - all businesses make mistakes, its how they resolve the issue to keep you as a client that separates them from the rest.