Durbanville High School Funride and MTB 2011

Tiny K

just seen my seeding has improved to G after the durbanville race, thanks to the Outriders DC team for pulling H group!!

My target is to reach D seeding by end of summer so this is a good step forward towards this :D

Shoowee! Thanks for the heads up. I am up to B after that super fast and hard race :thumbup:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen my seeding has improved to G after the durbanville race, thanks to the Outriders DC team for pulling H group!!

My target is to reach D seeding by end of summer so this is a good step forward towards this :D

Good going!

All that training paid off, eh?

What about C for Cannondale?

Shoowee! Thanks for the heads up. I am up to B after that super fast and hard race :thumbup:

:thumbup:

B for Bianchi...

Good going!

All that training paid off, eh?

What about C for Cannondale?

it must have done....my rating for the Durbanville race was 21 which would put me in E group if it was 100% weighted, now I just need to nail the WCE and the DC :thumbup:

then you'd better practice your climbing! seriously

it must have done....my rating for the Durbanville race was 21 which would put me in E group if it was 100% weighted, now I just need to nail the WCE and the DC :thumbup:

As far as I know, the DC doesn't count towards seeding..... lemmie check my stats quickly..

Edit: DC doesn't count.

Edited by Tiny K

then you'd better practice your climbing! seriously

:D don't you remember the first time we met on chappies and my awesome climbing ability, pulling you up to your group?! :D

Seems like PPA is updating its seeding system race-by-race?

:blink:

I mailed them the other day and they said a seeding run takes place on the first Wednesday of each month...

I mailed them the other day and they said a seeding run takes place on the first Wednesday of each month...

Cool.

Well, they are pretty timeous these days.

Well done, PPA.

• 11 months later...

I was wondering the same thing. I entered in about two weeks ago. I ride in N group, so no need to be so early. Might lose out if it is the 1st 500 hundred to register.

You racing again this year, big guy?

Edited by Puncheur

any marshalls leaving with the front group who i can get a lift with to take some pics? preferably on a motor bike.

any marshalls leaving with the front group who i can get a lift with to take some pics? preferably on a motor bike.

Sorry mate, we're not allowed, (train of responsibility, liability etc)

Sorry mate we're not allowed, (train of responsibility, liability etc)

Tx Az. the roads are open though right? i mean there will be public traffic on the road?