SunScreen!

Neg

I have tried numerous brands and types and 99.8% of them burn my eyes when i start perspiring! Tropitone doesn't burn but within 20min of riding, its all washed off.. ( i have always been a person who perspires allot! -gross i know)

i used another kind that i got from the states (not available locally) cheaper than any local brand and its the bee's business!!!!! but postage cost work out to more than the actual cream!!!!! and then it gets more expensive!!!! :(

So what do you use.....???

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always used SP20, for all my outdoor sports, when applied correctly it does not leave a sticky mess. Alcohol based so it does burn a little going on, but apply one hour before hand and it absorbs into the skin.

I have always used SP20, for all my outdoor sports, when applied correctly it does not leave a sticky mess. Alcohol based so it does burn a little going on, but apply one hour before hand and it absorbs into the skin.

Been using it for years and nothing comes close. I fell asleep on the beach and nothing happened.

Get a sweat bandana from sportsmans, it helps to evaporte some of the sweat. But you will still get a little bit in they eyes...

I burn in the shade so from my experience

Nivea 30+ anti aging face cream works a treat

Have just bought the 50+ will see how that works

Otherwise try P20 also fine it works well from Dischem

I have tried numerous brands and types and 99.8% of them burn my eyes when i start perspiring! Tropitone doesn't burn but within 20min of riding, its all washed off.. ( i have always been a person who perspires allot! -gross i know)

i used another kind that i got from the states (not available locally) cheaper than any local brand and its the bee's business!!!!! but postage cost work out to more than the actual cream!!!!! and then it gets more expensive!!!! :(

So what do you use.....???

http://www.islandtribe.co.za/

Use this stuff. The gel one. It doesn't run and doesn't burn the eyes. We got some testers at the Epic 2010 and I have been using it ever since. I had exactly the same issues as you do. This stuff is the bomb.

Edited by Top Fuel

The one from the states i used is Called Coppertone. No run and burn and all day protection!! i will check the other stuff out too! :)