Introduction... new to the Hub

granfondo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome i will not see you at kleinjoostenbergvlakte race as i will be at contermanskloof with the lake jump coming up.any chance to see you do the lake jump on sunday? ;) enjoy your new ride and safe cycling.

Welcome! Will also be at Klien J on Sunday riding D group.

Hijack: Anyone know of a fast DC team riding in D or a lower group - I want to pick my seeding back up. Will be able to contribute to the paceline.

Beautiful bike, but that steerer tube needs a serious haircut. No matter how fast you ride, an uncut tube always screams noob.

Saddle bag. Na just kidding nice bike and enjoy it. Must be so nice to have a light bike now?

Keep safe and have many happy km's of cycling. :)

Beautiful bike, but that steerer tube needs a serious haircut. No matter how fast you ride, an uncut tube always screams noob.

Been done already... just left it like that for a few days while I checked / adjusted fit etc. :)

Sweet looking ride man! :drool: What bunch do you ride in? See you for the KJ race come Sunday. Good testing grounds for the new ride :thumbup:

Welcome! Will also be at Klien J on Sunday riding D group.

Hijack: Anyone know of a fast DC team riding in D or a lower group - I want to pick my seeding back up. Will be able to contribute to the paceline.

A bit off topic, but:

Read the KJ race event thread - read there that the Outriders DC team was leaving in H...

Sweet looking ride man! :drool: What bunch do you ride in? See you for the KJ race come Sunday. Good testing grounds for the new ride :thumbup:

I'm in 'K' group. If you spot me, come say hello... :)

Saddle bag. Na just kidding nice bike and enjoy it. Must be so nice to have a light bike now?

Keep safe and have many happy km's of cycling. :)

Always wondered what a light carbon bike would be like... now I know! Stoked! :thumbup:

granfondo,

Wazzat you, Lone Ranger style, on the R44 shortly after the climb out of Klapmuts during the Klein Joostenberg ride?

I was running a bit late from my starting group and was Time Trialling somewhat.

Edited by ' Dale