Cricket......

E1A104

Saw it coming, have a mug of warm tea. Hope you fell better soon.

Perth is not for me thx.

Tea is not for me thx. Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, a bit like overly negative people.

I'm feeling better already!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea is not for me thx. Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, a bit like overly negative people.

I'm feeling better already!

Or disappointed fans? Sure we'll do the business in the semi-final....oh wait

Or disappointed fans? Sure we'll do the business in the semi-final....oh wait

Jcza, we should rather stop talking about cricket, it's just depressing and gets everyone tense. I get the feeling we both do the same races, so let's rather say howzit at the next race and have a straf dop afterwards?

At least one saffer won this WE - I'm sure Mrs. Stander loves Burry's new tat.

Jcza, we should rather stop talking about cricket, it's just depressing and gets everyone tense. I get the feeling we both do the same races, so let's rather say howzit at the next race and have a straf dop afterwards?

At least one saffer won this WE - I'm sure Mrs. Stander loves Burry's new tat.

Brilliant idea!! Are you doing 3 towers?

Brilliant idea!! Are you doing 3 towers?

No, pretty bummed. I'm doing cape pioneer the week after. I've done 3 towers the previous 2 years, and it is without a doubt the best 3 day stage race in the country. Sounds like you okes are gonna have a jol!

Will be doing the USN race and the Nissan race in November tho. Oh, and probably the 24 hr @ van Gaalens.

No, pretty bummed. I'm doing cape pioneer the week after. I've done 3 towers the previous 2 years, and it is without a doubt the best 3 day stage race in the country. Sounds like you okes are gonna have a jol!

Will be doing the USN race and the Nissan race in November tho. Oh, and probably the 24 hr @ van Gaalens.

Wishing you a strong race at pioneer. That climb on day 2/3 looks evil. See you at the Nissan for sure. Might do the usn otherwise the delta dash or the Villiers race.

Now for a Proteas to get good win over India.

And Oz to beat Pak convincingly.

Then SA can progress....

:-/

Sad that we leave our destiny in the hands of others, but if we get a sniff we must take hold of it.

Sad that we leave our destiny in the hands of others, but if we get a sniff we must take hold of it.

But we had a sniff, and gave it into the hands of others.

Maybe its our turn to get in through the back door ... normally we play so well in the early parts and choke. Now that we have only a mathematical chance of going through maybe the pressure will be off and we can at least have a good performance so we can at least try and maintain top spot in the ICC rankings

Edited by JGR

Maybe its our turn to get in thr back door ... normally we play so well in the early parts and choke. Now that we have only a mathematical chance of going through maybe the pressure will be off and we can at least have a good performance so we can at least try and maintain top spot in the ICC rankings

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

It's a mysterty how one of cricket's most consistently good teams have not earned any ICC silverware?

Knockout cricket takes a bit of courage and mental toughness.

Surely, they are tough...

Hopefully, with Gary as coach, this trend will end.

It's a mysterty how one of cricket's most consistently good teams have not earned any ICC silverware?

Knockout cricket takes a bit of courage and mental toughness.

Surely, they are tough...

Hopefully, with Gary as coach, this trend will end.

And, not to mention, the tons of talent in the team...

:blink: