Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I commend you're attitude 'Dale... it ait over yet!

Sport is too phenomenal and twisty.

If they can get 200, game on!!

One of the comments on a UK paper which am following the over by over commentry.

"How many of us sitting here being a bit smug at the Saffers collapse will be spluttering into our G&Ts at 20 past 4 when England are all out for 114, 40 short?"

Is a funny old game and if England can get the ball to move around , then am sure the Proteas will be able to!!

It aint over till the poms have batted

One of the comments on a UK paper which am following the over by over commentry.

"How many of us sitting here being a bit smug at the Saffers collapse will be spluttering into our G&Ts at 20 past 4 when England are all out for 114, 40 short?"

Is a funny old game and if England can get the ball to move around , then am sure the Proteas will be able to!!

I'm sitting here trying to keep quite in case I throw egg on my face...

3 quick wickets and I wonder what the English will be thinking...

matchfixing :ph34r:

I recon it will take one good win in a pressure game like this to make us unbeatable... Somehow the 438 game didn't do it though

Am quite glad I missed all of this today!

looks like it was a bad toss to lose, but we've been properly outplayed. Anderson was clearly swinging it nicely, but it appears some bad cricket got us to 80/8.

Reminds me of windies world cup where we were just too aggressive against the ozzies.