Cricket......

E1A104

Because Clarke is a No.4

Marsh is playing 3 until Watson returns.

Yes - Clarke is No 4. Doolan nr 3 and Marsh nr 5. Do I presume from your comment that Warner is a clown (hence not in the batting order) so all shift up 1 and that the aussies simply gave us a freebie by batting Warner up the order?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nenzani is in parliament today trying to explain what went down...good luck to him!

ok, final jibe(maybe) at KingP035, wonder if he's going to get this one lazered off now?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/00546/SNF0515T_280_546648a.jpg

perhaps he should come out of the closet first before considering lazer surgery.

Come on, one more wicket before lunch please

I think if you asked Smith if he would be happy with 72/3 he would have taken it. 2 Wickets would have tied the session, 3 means its our session already.

Another one (Clarke please!) would put serious pressure on the aussie middle and lower order.

Interesting fact, Clarke averages more than twice as much batting at no. 5 than at no.4

More not outs .......

I seriously want us to win but never under estimate the aussies. They can have 5 wickets down and still put on 400. The game is far from over and we've got a long way to go

Yeah, thinking you're done during the second session of day one is a bad idea.

Marsh sure is making the SA bowlers look very ordinary indeed. Smith too for that matter. The other Smith, not Captain KFC.

Edited by Cellar

Why is Clarke sending in Marsh before him? Surely he cant be scared of the second best attack in the world?

Not as scared as Biff is of Mitchell, why else not bat at SS park?