Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez the Aussies are worried about Nathan Lyon edging it on to the pads yet Rogers didn't walk earlier when he got a bottom edge and smith didn't go for the referral.

AWESOME! Super bowling by Steyn and co. The drama of the light, the bad umpiring, the reviews not taken, the almost out catch by AB, the almost in run out by Petersen. Ironic that Lyon got an edge on that lbw, jungle justice for the nick by Rodgers for which he did not walk, hehe.

Ausies' cages have been properly rattled.

Even the great Kallis was exposed when he had to come in as an " opener" due to the failure of the current pair. Petersen and Smith are failing dismally and I think that Smith's captaincy begs questioning!

He didn't fare too badly today as Captain hey? Spot on with the declaration, good fields and bowling changes and if the umpiring was a bit better, he would have fared better with his reviews too.

Jeez the Aussies are worried about Nathan Lyon edging it on to the pads yet Rogers didn't walk earlier when he got a bottom edge and smith didn't go for the referral.

The match will not be remembered for the excellent umpiring ... Forget about wrong referrals, if the umps were right we wouldn't need that in the first place