Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Hales scores England's 1st ever 100 in T20 internationals.

Final over 6 to seal a cracker of a contest

I am sorry boys, but we just don't deserve to be part of the last 4. We are just not good enough at the moment. It seems our cricket is currently on a big downward slope.

I am sorry boys, but we just don't deserve to be part of the last 4. We are just not good enough at the moment. It seems our cricket is currently on a big downward slope.

Maybe we are the new Pakistan and will scrape through the qualifiers and then have two blinders to win it ...

Maybe we are the new Pakistan and will scrape through the qualifiers and then have two blinders to win it ...

totally, i think we deserve nothing less! except we need three blinders

today's result actually helped us big time - destiny back in our own hands. We just need to beat england, and then SL/kiwis play off for the right to join us.

totally, i think we deserve nothing less! except we need three blinders

today's result actually helped us big time - destiny back in our own hands. We just need to beat england, and then SL/kiwis play off for the right to join us.

Eng klapped the 'Lankans tonight.

Albeit net-net.

Gonna be a toughie

Rather play poorly now and peak at the right time?

Will make an interesting switch from our usual strategy of destroy everyone and then be empty when it counts.

The value of a mystery bowler in T20s

Imran Tahir's figures of 4 for 21 are his best in T20 internationals, beating the 3 for 26 he took against Sri Lanka in South Africa's first game of this tournament. Tahir has taken 15 T20I wickets at 9.40 and has an economy of 5.64 in 2013-14, and is the second-highest T20I wicket-taker this season. Malik leads the list with 18 wickets at 11.05.

I miss that red head Theron bloke.

I'm a big Rusty Theron fan. Would put him in a team before Lopsy and Parnell anyday

Absolutely my own opinion, but, I don't think Domingo is the man for the job.

Faf 1 match ban for slow over rate? what the heck?

Yeah, stiff fine

Firecracker of a game tonight against the English.

Death bowling remains a challenge.

Batters were awesome!!

Amla, AB were main protagonists.