Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys check this?

3 consecutive short balls, 2 get hooked for 6's the 3rd?

post-3951-1407666117,1465.jpg

post-3951-1407666144,258.jpg

If you can't win the game you should at least win the fight?

Ouch. But its Stuart Broad, so its all good.

yeah never liked him much, when playing SA at least, lol!! But that India bowler won that fight, good on him, nice crop of new Indian Fast bowlers emerging again

And in other news ... It sure I like Mighty # batting @4, either open or at first drop please
agree he opens in the odi's so why not in tests too? By the time he walks out that ball is soft & spinners are in operation not that it matters though

This test with zim is a joke, that's the problem with cricket/rugby to few top teams.

U wanna see the best vs the best not a rape..

This test with zim is a joke, that's the problem with cricket/rugby to few top teams.

after the first 2 days, SA isn't exactly having it all their way, still in a commanding position but hardly a walk in the park.

after the first 2 days, SA isn't exactly having it all their way, still in a commanding position but hardly a walk in the park.

Didn't watch a lot yesterday due to their power issues but less than 200 in the 80 overs must have been excellent bowling or very very dull batting

zim are holding their end up better against the #1 team than the indians did at old trafford.

Didn't watch a lot yesterday due to their power issues but less than 200 in the 80 overs must have been excellent bowling or very very dull batting

me neither but apparently they've been bowling good disciplined line & length with the odd wide ball which got them the wickets.

So the big debate is the slow scoring rate of Faf & Elgar, so who are we TheHub to not jump on the band wagon?

As a comparison check Qdk vs Faf

post-3951-1407750271,8646.jpg

I say screw that, Faf & Dean are our anchor go to men, the others are naturally fast scorers, sometimes to their demise but hell this is Test cricket & we as spectators knew this before we signed up, your thoughts?

Edited by milky4130

Faf got out on 98. I am sure that he started to feel the pressure to play that shot. A career SR of 42 for your middle order batsman is on the slow side IMO. He does have a good average at 50odd, but should look to be more positive once his side is in a good position. Hopefully our middle order and tail can get another 150 runs fairly quickly to have Zim batting with say 15 overs of play left today.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite SA.

2.45pm South Africa scored 56 runs in over 30 overs in that session. De Kock was the one scoring after lunch but once he fell, Duminy and Philander blocked or left nearly everything as the hosts persisted with that line and length outside off. Seven down SA, catch you again after 20 minutes

If I recall the flak Kallis took about his scoring rate I'm surprised Faf doesn't get more criticism. At least Kallis could bowl as well :-)

If I recall the flak Kallis took about his scoring rate I'm surprised Faf doesn't get more criticism. At least Kallis could bowl as well :-)

different era I guess?