Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Bangladesh. To the England cricket team, better get packing for that early flight home, to the ECB, perhaps you, Aus and India should have reconsidered things before you hijacked the game for your own financial gain. There are few stories as good as a modern time David vs Goliath. 

Edited by GLuvsMtb

whohooooooo

funny that the seedings for this tournament were done with england #1 at the time. they're now down at #6.

at least alistair cook will sleep well tonight.

ok, michael vaughn my new fave tweeter.

Don't worry.... I am sure some positives will have come out of this WC for @ECB_cricket #MyArse

0 replies478 retweets279 favorites
 Retweet478
 Favorite279
More

WTF....... I am lost for bloody words.....

0 replies608 retweets369 favorites
 Retweet608
 Favorite369
More

If that one decision costs England the World Cup I will not be happy.....!!!

You can't give that Out......Not having that... Can't be 100% Sure .. #ENGvBAN

0 replies280 retweets208 favorites
 Retweet280
 Favorite208
More

Why the F did I tweet that......

0 replies253 retweets367 favorites
 Retweet253
 Favorit

e367
More

now we just need scotland to beat Sri lanka or Bangladesh to beat New Zealand (or it be a wash out) and we play the lions in the quarters

Well done Bangladesh. To the England cricket team, better get packing for that early flight home, to the ECB, perhaps you, Aus and India should have reconsidered things before you hijacked the game for your own financial gain. There are few stories as good as a modern time David vs Goliath. 

as a matter of interest the classic underdog story is not really an underdog story

http://www.ted.com/talks/malcolm_gladwell_the_unheard_story_of_david_and_goliath?language=en

Oh well there goes my hopes for getting good betting odd's on the poms winning the WC this time

Well done Bangladesh

ha ha

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cricket/31786577

England will "shut up a few doubters" if they beat Bangladesh convincingly in their vital World Cup match, says former spinner Graeme Swann.

England, who have lost three of their four Pool A games, cannot reach the quarter-finals if they fail to win in Adelaide on Monday.

"This is their chance to really put their foot on the opposition and stamp all over them," Swann told BBC Sport.

"If you're an England fan, this is the biggest game of this World Cup."

He added: "This is their chance to say, 'We're in this, we're for real, we've got a chance of progressing through to the quarter-finals'."

Edited by Stretch

my Bible is not wrong, but lets not let this degenerate into a religious argument.  

hes saying the story happened exactly how it was told...just the interpretation is different...but yes...I agree