Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is slipping away.  Should not have pick Vern for the match.  Too rusty.

even if we can pull it off

by my calcs it is supposed to finish at 11:45am SA time

16 overs to bowl in 75 minutes...not going to happen, AB might not make the final

Philander is going to cost us this game

really? going at 6.5 an over, which is the required run rate.

up to steyn to show us a comeback spell deserving of the world's #2 bowler, either that or morkel to bail us out

really? going at 6.5 an over, which is the required run rate.

up to steyn to show us a comeback spell deserving of the world's #2 bowler, either that or morkel to bail us out

steyn's going at 11 i think

Steyn to Elliott, no runHas AB de Villiers missed a run-out? Or has he got it?. Pushed to point, it is Anderson's call, but Elliott sends him back. Anderson is nowhere near the non-striker's end when the throw arrives. On a half-volley. He misses it, and his hand/arm removes the bails. He still has time but is falling over as he collects the ball. He is trying to pluck the stump but he can't

steyn's going at 11 i think

ja, but only because 3 overs during the mccullum blitz. which was the highest scoring first 5 overs in all ODI since 2001.

great over from steyn, still totally in the balance