Cricket......

E1A104

England lost that and morris saved it for us. Drop catches.. Easy run outs missed... Poor bowling decisions at the end.... Really chuffed for morris... And tahir even.. I thought it was tickets when he came on

I had no faith in Tahir. But then again Steyn, Donald, Ntini helped us out of course crap when our heads were down

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one very special knock from Morrie! Yes England let us back in the game but we also didn't use all our opportunities. They should have been all out for 150-200 runs

I thought morris almost threw it away at first. Should have had more faith in Abbot, was under run a ball. But alls well that ends well, he's done similar in Ipl so good to see him do it for the proteas.

I am officially gatvol for the proteas now. Tired of their ***.

real fan eh?

Awesome by Morris - he got sold for $1 mil at the IPL auction, where quality all rounders did well.

The lights going out disruptred our chase, Faf and Qdk went not long after.

AB looked so good, what a waste to be run out - that almost cost us the match in the end.

JPD and Behardien is wasting space, they do not belong in the squad at the moment. Wiese was a bit better, will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Tahir geting the winning runs - my nerves! I had a feeling he would slog from the first ball.

262 all out. Surely we should get this fairly easily?! Ave score batting first on this particular wicket is 380 for the last 3 ODI's.

Those were all day games though. Think the day/night average score for wanderes is around 230 so we did well to chase that down.

Was a great entertaining game of cricket.

Awesome by Morris - he got sold for $1 mil at the IPL auction, where quality all rounders did well.

The lights going out disruptred our chase, Faf and Qdk went not long after.

AB looked so good, what a waste to be run out - that almost cost us the match in the end.

JPD and Behardien is wasting space, they do not belong in the squad at the moment. Wiese was a bit better, will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Tahir geting the winning runs - my nerves! I had a feeling he would slog from the first ball.

AB was looking superb... I thought Behardien was also looking good and undone by a good catch... Yes it was uppish... But those stick less than they are dropped

AB was looking superb... I thought Behardien was also looking good and undone by a good catch... Yes it was uppish... But those stick less than they are dropped

I agree, Behardien was looking solid, and got out to a good catch. But he has played very few innings of substance so far. The same can be said fot JPD - if the dont bowl, there are better options for batsmen in our brittle the middle order.

Edited by Christie

Morris donated his match fee and mom award to the pink cause, according to Crickinfo. Well played.

Did you hear how the commentators kept going on and on about his $1mil IPL contract and how he is now set for life. Nice gesture by him though, every bit helps.

In unrelated news hows this for a story:http://m.sport24.co.za/sport24/Cricket/get-your-ducks-in-a-row-team-bowled-out-for-0-20160211

An entire team bowled out for nought/zero/zip/nada!!!!

Must be the most dramatic victory dancer by a cricketer ever in history of the game

Hehehe

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/234000/234013.jpg

Very impressed by Morris, I thought SA had no chance and when I saw what his avg was (12) said that that's that game over..... He has good batting technique and quite modest as well.

England's lost the game... if I did not know better I would think they chucked it on purpose.

Spare a thought for Tahir, that must be a #11's nightmare

real fan eh?

The emotional roller coaster was more than I can handle. Bowled awesome - then bowled boring - then bowled awesome again - then batted well - batted *** - batted better - really *** - and then awesome.

So we won a game we couldn't loose from a position we couldn't win....

And then I still never miss a game. Flippen hell