E1A104

Was a great knock, but that is not the way they difine the Mom award

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossouw will get man of the match as his knock was the match Turner. Most influential

Game would have been nowhere without warners knock....and Australia may well have won it if he had stayed in....i would say a much more significant match turner.....but yes..9 times out of ten they give it to someone on the winning team

Game would have been nowhere without warners knock....and Australia may well have won it if he had stayed in....i would say a much more significant match turner.....but yes..9 times out of ten they give it to someone on the winning team

The situation Rsa where in and the score they got was due to RR score, Warner got more runs, but ito influence RR's knock is more due to the fact that we won. If he did not get that knock this game possible could have been over quit early [emoji3]

Edited by Oxter

So we move to 2nd on the odi rankings, trail Aus by 2 points. Cant wait for the test series. Its going to be a completely different ball game in Aus

So we move to 2nd on the odi rankings, trail Aus by 2 points. Cant wait for the test series. Its going to be a completely different ball game in Aus

That's a great outcome ????

Jip, totally different in the land sown under. AND we wont be playing against the B team there.

Dont underestimate our team.

There is a different gees to the team. I believe FAF is a great captain for all forms of the game and they will do well in Aussie.He needs to Captain the test side if he does not already

Jip, totally different in the land sown under. AND we wont be playing against the B team there.

I do believe that our team is good enough to pull of a win though.

First ever 5 0 whitewash for the aussies....jammer okes

Best performance and No AB( not a fan of him sorry guys) and personally I feel the guys played alot more freely without him on the field

Best performance and No AB( not a fan of him sorry guys) and personally I feel the guys played alot more freely without him on the field

100%

He is not a good captain and must just bat and field

The situation Rsa where in and the score they got was due to RR score, Warner got more runs, but ito influence RR's knock is more due to the fact that we won. If he did not get that knock this game possible could have been over quit early [emoji3]

I see warner got MOTM.. :ph34r:  :whistling:  ^_^  :P  :D