Cricket......

E1A104

Why are these morons selected as national captains when clearly you know better?

Sarfraz Ahmed: "We would have liked to bat too. Two changes, Wahab and Shehzad not playing. Fakhar and Junaid came. Morale is high."

Why do you call them morons? Glad you think my opinion is better, thanks for the compliment. I trust you read the interviews afterwards and Abraham's views on bowling Parnell when he did.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a chase by Sri Lanka...

so a 1/4 final against India on Sunday, no pressure  :ph34r:

It looks like bad descisions under pressure (note Im not saying the c-word, yet)

The batting was brittle in England, so the collapse is not a complete surprize, just the way they are getting out seems poor.

Unless the Bbwlers supply a miracle, we will be heading home.

Yep that's what gets me too, I don't mind getting beaten properly but 3 runs outs in one innings.... wtf!?

glad i missed that...sounded diabolical

AB gets the wooden spoon with an average of 6.66

and for the Champions trophy and the English tour - avg 28.8 (made to look better than it is due to one not out score)

glad i missed that...sounded diabolical

AB gets the wooden spoon with an average of 6.66

and for the Champions trophy and the English tour - avg 28.8 (made to look better than it is due to one not out score)

Embarrassing

Really glad I didn't get to watch the game yesterday, had a Sunday lunch at just the right time.

Trying to find positives...we lasted longer than Oz, both WC finalists didn't qualify.....clutching at straws.

Having such a deep battling line up, what happened here is just not good enough (and I'm talking about the 219/8 against pakistan too).

Not sure why AB wants to be the ODI skipper, when Faf is already the T20 and Test captain.

Not sure how Faf managed to get a reputation of running out guys in crucial games too!

WHAT does pee me off, is that we obviously have transformation targets forced on us by Government. That's fine, don't think it really affected the outcome. BUT why can't the government force SABC to actually cover the national team. It was not even on SABC radio. Very disappointed that nothing has been made on this.

(ps. good news is that this time next month we're playing Test cricket at Lords...redemption will be sweet)

Edited by hikerbiker

Really glad I didn't get to watch the game yesterday, had a Sunday lunch at just the right time.

Trying to find positives...we lasted longer than Oz, both WC finalists didn't qualify.....clutching at straws.

Having such a deep battling line up, what happened here is just not good enough (and I'm talking about the 219/8 against pakistan too).

Not sure why AB wants to be the ODI skipper, when Faf is already the T20 and Test captain.

Not sure how Faf managed to get a reputation of running out guys in crucial games too!

WHAT does pee me off, is that we obviously have transformation targets forced on us by Government. That's fine, don't think it really affected the outcome. BUT why can't the government force SABC to actually cover the national team. It was not even on SABC radio. Very disappointed that nothing has been made on this.

(ps. good news is that this time next month we're playing Test cricket at Lords...redemption will be sweet)

AB is not a good captain and it should be FAF.

AB was responsible for his run out.It was his call to say no