Cricket......

E1A104

'Immie' just stuns Oz with a 'wrong un' that spins the other way and knocks Siddle over.

Try to get that ball out of his hands!!

DOUBLE WICKET MAIDEN.

So lekka to have a high quality spinner in the mix! :thumbup:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Immie takes another after Steyn got another as well.

Oz leads by 30 with the Proteas coming to bat for a few overs before close of play.

Cliff-hanger stuff! :o

Damn, exciting stuff - it looked pretty bad this morning. :clap:

Great to see Tahir bowl well. Just saw some short highlights - dig the googly! Steyn also bowled an awesome spell - if the full bowling attack fire in the same test, we will be a real mean machine - they are still a bit rusty imo. I think Sri-Lanka may be getting a bit worried, though.

This game is very very evenly poised if we fold, Aus will win. If they don't bowl us out for a chase-able score, it will be a draw and they lose the series. If we can manage to bat for 2 days & get around 450 (all the guys who got 50s can get 100s), we may knock them over on the last day.

Our mission must be to bat out 2 days & then nail them!

Now that's more like it!

Almost 200 runs ahead. If they can get 150 more runs over 2 sessions tomorrow, they will be in a good position. Lets hope Steyn, Tahir, Philander and Morkel then fire on all cylinders.

Hmmm, things not looking too good for us.

AB & Amla went early today, but the tail made themselves useful with the bat.

Great start to the Aus innings by Philander, but after that they bowled a bit short, esp. to Ponting. Tahir under-bowled today - can't understand that one.

One more fantastic bowling session needed - I hope Steyn gets the 2 he needs to equal the record very early tomorrow.

Raining heavily in JHB with more forecast but clearing later.

I wonder what will happen. If there is no play we win the series 1 - 0. Anyone feel like doing a rain dance or do we hope for clearing and take our chance with a juiced up pitch.

Raining heavily in JHB with more forecast but clearing later.

I wonder what will happen. If there is no play we win the series 1 - 0. Anyone feel like doing a rain dance or do we hope for clearing and take our chance with a juiced up pitch.

It's a bit lighter now, and the clouds aren't as thick down here in the CBD. Wonder who wet the outfield's going to be?

Nice to face Dale and Morne and Vern under heavy cloud and moist air. Looking forward to it. 160 odd still a lot of runs to get. When it's less than 50 then you boys up in JHB better get out the dancing shoes.....

Cometh the hour, cometh the Baggies ..........!...........but high time for a few to be dropped for good.