Cricket......

E1A104

:thumbup:

Kallis apparently said that the pitch is much trickier than what it appears - two-paced.

Game On!

:clap:

Personally I think it is wishfull thinking. That pitch was very flat. Normally on goog pitches Kallis's strike rate is 20 for 100 balls and Prince even worse!

Yesterday even they made it look easy as did all the batsmen.......... look at the shots they got out to?

Only our openers did not throw their wickets away... I can only see the overcast conditions assisting swing bowling but if the Auzzies get stuck in with PROPER batting the we will be in trouble......

It seems as our guys are not willing to work for their runs anymore..... too much 1 - day cricket I guess..

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what the rush was in the batting? Why could they not grind it out for 2 days and first secure the series? Kallis, AB, Prince got 50 and then all fell to catches further away from the bat. Plus Boucher too.

I hope not, but if the pitch flattens out a bit and Aus bat out days 2 and 3 for around 450, SA will be about 200 behind on a pitch that may have variable bounce and take spin from the foot marks.

Need a brilliant bowling performance tomorrow, it would be sad if Aus manages to level the series because SA played stupidly today.

It's going to piss with rain..........that's why they were in a rush

:thumbup:

Kallis apparently said that the pitch is much trickier than what it appears - two-paced.

Game On!

:clap:

92/0 -- 19 overs..... you were saying?

Any late afternoon thunder storms to take some time out of this match?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3f95iVVUx6I/TETTvWJh-jI/AAAAAAAAPnA/2yhpLIi3qTE/s400/rain-13.jpg

I don't understand what the rush was in the batting? Why could they not grind it out for 2 days and first secure the series? Kallis, AB, Prince got 50 and then all fell to catches further away from the bat. Plus Boucher too.I hope not, but if the pitch flattens out a bit and Aus bat out days 2 and 3 for around 450, SA will be about 200 behind on a pitch that may have variable bounce and take spin from the foot marks. Need a brilliant bowling performance tomorrow, it would be sad if Aus manages to level the series because SA played stupidly today.

Exactly there was no need to rush! Doesn't look like that brilliant bowling performance is happening. The score is currently Aus- 125/0. (25 Overs). They trailing by just 141 runs with still 10 Wickets remaining.

From 174/0 to 255/7, Oz trails by 11.

Tailenders out there only.

:rolleyes:

Edited by ' Dale