Bike Jacking gone "right"

Sawdust

Back in April 2 of our bikes got hi-jacked before the start of a provincial cross Country race in PE. The armed response guys and the police caught them after 20 minutes. I had to appear in court as a witness and after a long wait, I got the call on Friday to say they were found guilty and sentenced to 8years in prison.

Great start to my weekend!! :clap:

It is great to hear that.

I was jacked in Gauteng in May.

Two of the guys who did it were pictured on Carte blanche.

They had been arrested, but the difference is I know not what happened to them.

One can only hope they are in chookie.

Though I do think they ought to get a more specific sentence like being made to build roads or clean bikes every day for years...instead of just chewing up tax payers money until they are released.

Back in April 2 of our bikes got hi-jacked before the start of a provincial cross Country race in PE. The armed response guys and the police caught them after 20 minutes. I had to appear in court as a witness and after a long wait, I got the call on Friday to say they were found guilty and sentenced to 8years in prison.

Ja hulle kry 8jr maar ek kan jou belowe na n jaar is hulle weer op straat.Ons land het n wonderlike regstelsel ek werk baie met hierdie histories benaadeelde mense hulle kom los op goeie gedrag.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is great to hear that.

I was jacked in Gauteng in May.

Two of the guys who did it were pictured on Carte blanche.

They had been arrested, but the difference is I know not what happened to them.

One can only hope they are in chookie.

Though I do think they ought to get a more specific sentence like being made to build roads or clean bikes every day for years...instead of just chewing up tax payers money until they are released.

Those two clowns from Carte Blanche are out on bail and have acquired some firearms now.

8 years!!! nice !

It's a very serious offense, it's often a very violent crime, a mate of mine was killed for his bike.

But I agree with the other comments, with overcrowding in the prison's the Dept DCS will put those 2 lucky bastards on a hotlist to get out of Chukkie and into a suspended sentance program.

Good news. I often struggle to understand the sentencing in the legal system, 8years for bike jacking but a suspended sentence for the cougar who hired 2 hitmen to off a ex lover?

Good news. I often struggle to understand the sentencing in the legal system, 8years for bike jacking but a suspended sentence for the cougar who hired 2 hitmen to off a ex lover?

maybe because the daughter is better looking than most hijackers that I have seen? ;)

Those two clowns from Carte Blanche are out on bail and have acquired some firearms now.

Is there an impending court date? Do they even know where they are now :unsure: