Pinarello retailers

Bianchisti

Is there any shops in Joburg selling these or do I have to go up to ASG?

After finishing yesterday I told the missus I need a bigger frame cause I'm not comfortable when climbing. Out popped the "okay you can buy a Pinarello" :D Who am I to decline :P

I was surprised she knew the brand. Watching the highlights on telly last night my mom wanted to know why the pro's are so quick. The missus replied: "Its because they riding Pinarello's"

So of course the Pina is gonna make me faster. Hehe :P :P

I'm not sure it will make you faster. The fastest guy in the world saw it as a dealbreaker when Sky told him he would have to ride one.

Your wife does sound awesome though.. I'm sure she'll be delighted to learn that lighter wallet does not necessarily equate to faster hubbie tongue.gif

I'm not sure it will make you faster. The fastest guy in the world saw it as a dealbreaker when Sky told him he would have to ride one.

Your wife does sound awesome though.. I'm sure she'll be delighted to learn that lighter wallet does not necessarily equate to faster hubbie tongue.gif

You okes must carry on with this 'it isn't about the bike' crap, I hope for your sake that my wife does not read this else I'll hunt you down and find you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You okes must carry on with this 'it isn't about the bike' crap, I hope for your sake that my wife does not read this else I'll hunt you down and find you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sounds like you are scared of the wife :D

Sounds like you are scared of the wife :D

Not scared but I have well ingrained the 'IT IS ABOUT THE BIKE' mantra into her mind, I'd hate some okes undoing all that hard/good work ;)

I think you misunderstood... it is a little bit about the bike, but in Cav's view and mine the bike is not a pinarello tongue.gif

Not scared but I have well ingrained the 'IT IS ABOUT THE BIKE' mantra into her mind, I'd hate some okes undoing all that hard/good work ;)

I believe there are a lot of okes who would not want this secret to come out, so you are safe :rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood... it is a little bit about the bike, but in Cav's view and mine the bike is not a pinarello tongue.gif

Ok so maybe can agree it's not 'all' about the bike but at least 99.567% :lol: :lol:

Is there any shops in Joburg selling these or do I have to go up to ASG?

After finishing yesterday I told the missus I need a bigger frame cause I'm not comfortable when climbing. Out popped the "okay you can buy a Pinarello" :D Who am I to decline :P

I was surprised she knew the brand. Watching the highlights on telly last night my mom wanted to know why the pro's are so quick. The missus replied: "Its because they riding Pinarello's"

So of course the Pina is gonna make me faster. Hehe :P :P

Just make sure to post a pic on the hub when you have your Pina :thumbup:

PM me if you want your Pinarello custom built and not out of the box :thumbup:

Can do out of the box too, but building it with your own specks is so much more fun! :drool:

Edited by Tankman

I'm not sure it will make you faster. The fastest guy in the world saw it as a dealbreaker when Sky told him he would have to ride one. tongue.gif

So it WAS about the bike?