What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice watch/timepeice/timemachine... but did you realize it said "Vodacomfone" and "Lewis Hamilton" on it?

I hope they gave you discount for that :lol:

ha ha ha, yup i wish it said Audi on it lol :)

bought it at the Las Vegas TAG Outlet store so got a gr8 discount

Thinking of getting one of the Rudy project watches on ASG specials, don't cycle with the TAG as I fall too often ;-)

Thinking of getting one of the Rudy project watches on ASG specials, don't cycle with the TAG as I fall too often ;-)

DONT DO IT,

dont do it.as dips says.

If you really want a cheap bullet proof watch for out and about riding, by a G shock.

Guest Latent Blue
dont do it.as dips says.

If you really want a cheap bullet proof watch for out and about riding, by a G shock.

G-shock all the way baby

dont do it.as dips says.

So now the online browsing for shopping can start :-)

Pics of Festina TdF limited edition. Now just to find a retailer in SA that stocks them. Called festinashop.co.za and they not sure when they will be getting in. They selling the 2012 range less10% currently.

post-13716-0-19224100-1372253847_thumb.jpg

post-13716-0-02496300-1372253856_thumb.jpg

Pics of Festina TdF limited edition. Now just to find a retailer in SA that stocks them. Called festinashop.co.za and they not sure when they will be getting in. They selling the 2012 range less10% currently.

PM abercrombie on the hub.

I bought a TDF limited edition from him a year or so back,

PM abercrombie on the hub.

I bought a TDF limited edition from him a year or so back,

Thanks for the heads up.

I need to purchase a Seiko Kinetic as a gift for someone...don't ask why but I do.

I'd love to trawl 43 pages of thread but simply don't have time....can anyone recommend the best (CHEAPEST) reputable place to get hold of one? Local store or else local / international online is all good....if you have any ideas please let me know.

Anyone used these guys and if so, what costs would be on top of the price...what % do you pay customs on watches?

http://www.have2have.co.za/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=seiko&x=32&y=12

Edited by XTC1

Yellow strap looks good ! What are you expecting to pay?

• 2 weeks later...

Yellow strap looks good ! What are you expecting to pay?

I tried the one with yellow strap and I didn't like it. They retail for just over R4000. There is a black limited edition with a rubber strap and a spare rubber and steel strap with a pen. There are only 5000 made so you get an inscription on that says which one is yours. That one is R8000.

Edited by Cippo

This is mine, birthday present from my wife. Loving it.

post-13716-0-41342000-1373229397_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cippo