What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

An analogue one

You mean a chrono vs a quartz? Yes. They replace springs, seals, crystal and crown and do a long term pressure test.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one, given to me by two really incredible people.

971949_10151393231936179_817038212_n.jpg

I have been trying to find out when the 100th Anniversary will be launched if there is going to be one.

Btw, www.festinashop.co.za is having 10% off all Festina Tour de France edition watches.

• 3 weeks later...

My latest toys.....

post-29797-0-26761900-1371493454_thumb.jpg

The Jaeger and Eberhard both have solid gold cases...

Oh I hate you even more now,,,,,in case you can't tell I am super jealous

Oh I hate you even more now,,,,,in case you can't tell I am super jealous

Timing is everything.... offered as a single lot - take it or leave it... which in the same month as paying for an Epic ticket is tricky - but sometimes you just have to say yes.

The Eberhard is the jewel though - needs a fair amount of work, and the JLC is missing 2 of it's markers - 4 and 7 o clock, so that will have to go back to the factory for recon...

Now I just want to find a vintage Panerai... or 3..

And just to annoy you - the Rolex still has it's original sticker on the back - looks unworn to me.

Timing is everything.... offered as a single lot - take it or leave it... which in the same month as paying for an Epic ticket is tricky - but sometimes you just have to say yes.

The Eberhard is the jewel though - needs a fair amount of work, and the JLC is missing 2 of it's markers - 4 and 7 o clock, so that will have to go back to the factory for recon...

Now I just want to find a vintage Panerai... or 3..

And just to annoy you - the Rolex still has it's original sticker on the back - looks unworn to me.

Well done nice bundle