Coronation Double Century - 26 November

CycleTourWebbie

i'm in, i accept payment in jube jubes!

Great, please fax me a copy of your pro tour team contract. The winning strategy dictates that I only hire riders with PPO's exceeding 500 watts and body fat < 4%. TT world champs medallists preferred.

Alternatively you can join the backup team. PM me your address and I will send you some Haribo in advance :P

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but this wasn't a racing team. They were really slow.

What's the point?

You've got me. If they're slow anyway, why splash out?

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/a/fa72d_ORIG-beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

The one with the bat reminds me of a mormon missionary...

Got to Race Late. Car to SLOW, From the Wind. Started Last.

Rode first 100km in 3h30, catching Two Teams @ the Top of Tradouw. Rode second 100km in 4h30, catching another 6 Teams. Then a Team Wants to PASS ME IN LAST KM? Take IT AS A CHALLENGE, OUT SPRINT THEM UP THE CLIMB. Ave on Polar, 30km/ 8hours. SOLO!!!

That was u that passed me ......... you where riding with a feeding bag ....... the Engen bags .........

The team that you outsprinted was Kinetic if i am not mistaken :) .........

Guest Frail4Life

That was u that passed me ......... you where riding with a feeding bag ....... the Engen bags .........

The team that you outsprinted was Kinetic if i am not mistaken :) .........

AH!

Hello Sir

I Passed LOTS of Riders?

Please send Pics of Bike.

I do Not have memory for the Non Sexy Bikes!

Feeding.

I DID Stop & Dismount @ 2 Water points Only for Water.

No Support, so USED a Feeding Bag.

Lots of people / teams tried to Ride with Me. But I Was NOT Waiting Around.

Sorry I am OUT Training. Bye

Great, please fax me a copy of your pro tour team contract. The winning strategy dictates that I only hire riders with PPO's exceeding 500 watts and body fat < 4%. TT world champs medallists preferred.

Alternatively you can join the backup team. PM me your address and I will send you some Haribo in advance :P

:lol: :lol:

...PLUS your biological passport?

:P

Thanks, yes, I have 1985m for DC to be precise. Argus is just over 1000m as I remember.

DC was harder than I thought it would be this year. I think the spring season has knackered me so I am taking some time off to ride my office chair for a week or two :P

Chris did well with the UCT guys and I hear Nev has given him a ride with his team at the Burger thumbup1.gif

Got 1999 m for the DC and 1202 m for the Argus on my garmin.

• 2 weeks later...

I think its mainly the management and sponsors that are concerned. I spoke to one of the Aurecon riders and he says he's happy with his ride and can't be bothered about the politics.

Wonder hoe lank dit gaan vat om dit uit te sorteer, seker eers teen Junie volgende jaar wanneer almal al vergeet het van die DC. Ek is seker die borge sal graag wil weet, meskien sal die swak terugvoer van die uitslae die borge 2 keer laat dink voor hulle weer 'n span borg wat moontlik 'n kans staan om onder die top 10 te eindig.

I think its mainly the management and sponsors that are concerned. I spoke to one of the Aurecon riders and he says he's happy with his ride and can't be bothered about the politics.

Isn't it riders from their team that complained? If they're happy they should withdraw their complaints :P

They were 4th so if 2nd Daikin and 3rd Brothers Sport are disqualified then they move up to 2nd.

But yeah, it's probably going to take a full nine months...

Isn't it riders from their team that complained? If they're happy they should withdraw their complaints :P

They were 4th so if 2nd Daikin and 3rd Brothers Sport are disqualified then they move up to 2nd.

But yeah, it's probably going to take a full nine months...

Could we call it the Coronation baby then? :lol: