cross off

Louis for real

I suppose it depends where you ride and what riding you do. For me in the Magalies on (sadly) dry and dusty dirt roads/tracks/rocks, they work pretty well, slip and slide in mude however! I don't mind them as I buy steel bead ones for around R220 so they are cost effective for me.

if they stink you probably farted too much trying to fit them on the rims.different horses for different courses.i guess they were/are most ridden tyres at the world's premier mtb event because they stink.the mere fact that you do not like them does not mean they stink.i for one am very happy with them as i have never had any issues for the last 4 years.but happy hunting for tyres that you like.if i was in the eastern cape i would have bought them as second hand tyres from you.

maybe explain why you think they rubbish? i've been through two sets and didn't have any issues with them (UST version)

I Had a pair of them on my old bike, they roll really fast and lasted very long, but cornering grip is not that good. I'm on Rocket Rons now, much better, but they are expensive and wear out fast. I want to try Maxxis Ardent or ADVantage next.

Does anyone else hate Maxxis crossmark as much as i do?

Just fitted a pair and they stink.

Nee boet doubt the tyres stinks, it's probably the sealant....

Maybe you fitted them inside out?

Maybe you fitted them inside out?

bwahahahahaha...

gottat say interresting first post and that after 3 months?

Ek ry Maxxis crossmarks non-ust tyres al vir 3jr sonder enige probleme. My tyres stink net as ek by Oak valley in die bees k@k ry.

bwahahahahaha...

gottat say interresting first post and that after 3 months?

must have had a looooong think about it! :D

old stock, rotten carcass maybe?