Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I find it difficult to just take a picture of a beautiful landscape.

I always put something in the pic to use the landscape as a backdrop.

In this case my car proved to be the perfect model to get this shot.68b764e6d3a0df5ce175307584540b4b.jpg

And then played around a bit with angles.

1ccad944c3177a7cd15e0df393970bbf.jpg

one of the best Merc's out there.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by BSG

one of the best Merc's out there is.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

My FIL had one, sorry we sold it, but the body was badly rusted. Still drove extremely well.

You also riding mtb shoes with your road bike?

Yip

There was a time when I had a mountain bike as well, so it was easier to just have one pair of shoes.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

Yip

There was a time when I had a mountain bike as well, so it was easier to just have one pair of shoes.

Agree keep it simple, although I use mtb shoes because they are easier to set the cleats further back where I need them.

Found my road shoes the other day and picked them up thinking what shoes are these.... they felt so light....

I tried it in B&W, but prefer the colour tones as it adds a bit of "feel".

Cool bananas. I'm just a sucker for B&W pics. :D   

For some reason I find it difficult to just take a picture of a beautiful landscape.

In this case my car proved to be the perfect model to get this shot.68b764e6d3a0df5ce175307584540b4b.jpg

That MB was one properly screwed together motor car... Yours looks to be in superb condition, nicely done Sir.

Mate of mine from school... Was the school dux... Qualified as an electrical engineer... And now consults to Eskom for 3 days in the week and the rest of the time works on his and others Mercedes Benz's in his 5 car garage... He is quite reputed and well known in Benz circles