CWC Service

Iron

I’m super impressed with the service from Chris Willemse Cycles .

Well done guys on a fantastic setup .

:thumbup: :clap:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m super impressed with the service from Chris Willemse Cycles .

Well done guys on a fantastic setup .

:thumbup: :clap:

I was super impressed with the store and service recieved when I was down at Xmas time. They sorted mine and the wifes bike on a Sat before we went away. This while they had other bikes already lined up. The stor just blew me away :clap:

They are seriously slipping! The tape sealing my last order was really not aligned with the expected precision!

Well done to CWC! You have earned my trust. Thanks for great service and excellent prices! Pieter Coetzee

I was super impressed with the store and service recieved when I was down at Xmas time. They sorted mine and the wifes bike on a Sat before we went away. This while they had other bikes already lined up. The stor just blew me away :clap:

You very lucky. Went in on Saturday to buy the misses a road bike. After trying to get a staff members attention who said he would be with me "now" and still waited another 10min we left the store. Not once in the 20min we were there did any staff member come to assist us. On the other side of the coin they did give me good service just before they opened their new store however, this last visit left a bitter taste in our mouths. If you going to be busy, make sure you have enough staff for the demand.

Edited by exclusive

Have always had good service from Chris jr and the "special" prices one gets from talking to him is also a clincher in the deal. Keep up the good work.

Good service, spoke to CWC about a heart rate monitor we bought and will have to return and there are no issues with either having a new one sent to us or a refund if we prefer. More shops should operate in this manor.

You very lucky. Went in on Saturday to buy the misses a road bike. After trying to get a staff members attention who said he would be with me "now" and still waited another 10min we left the store. Not once in the 20min we were there did any staff member come to assist us. On the other side of the coin they did give me good service just before they opened their new store however, this last visit left a bitter taste in our mouths. If you going to be busy, make sure you have enough staff for the demand.

That was on Xmas Eve as well :thumbup:

Also went there about two weeks ago wanting to buy some tubes and bombs and also walked out and bought what I needed at Geco cycles, where I got great service.

I also have numerous experiences of very limited, if any, on-the-sales-floor attention.

Hopefully this shop is aware of this limitation. :mellow:

I got the feeling that they are not interested in the small sales, but the guys that spend the big bucks :unsure: might be wrong :blush:

I got the feeling that they are not interested in the small sales, but the guys that spend the big bucks :unsure: might be wrong :blush:

Nah, I've bought plenty of little items from them over the years, have always received sharp service. The most I've ever spent there was R4k on a groupset.

To the guys complaining about spending ten minutes in the store without someone offering them assistance immediately, I prefer it that way. Hate it with a passion if I walk into a shop and some eager beaver salesperson is on me and then shadows me the whole time. Like to browse first (especialy if it is a nice big, shiny, new shop like CWC with lots to see / gawk at). As soon as I'm ready, I'll call / go over to a salesperson and then ask for help if needed. Otherwise I just take the required / desired item off the shelf and go straight to the paypoint.

If it is a shop I'm familiar with and I know I'll need assistance, I immediately go to the closest salesperson and ask for assistance.

Easy as that.

Maybe I don't look like a big spender ;)

My fathers cousin went to Hyndai to buy a IX35...he went dressed as a poor man, meanwhile he owns his own Jet that he flies corporates around with in the world....anyway....the sales lady gave him a laugh when he said he is interested to buy the car and testdrive it....so he left after being rejected..he went to a other Hyundai garage the same day and bought it there. Afterwards he went back to the one he got rejected at and showed her that he got his car from a other branch...she lost a lot of commission as well as a good sale due to him ordering another one for his wife also....so in my opinion, no way how cheap someone looks, they might have the cash so never judge ;)