CWC Service

Iron

Firstly let me state that I do not buy from CWC as I have my own cycling shop which I am happy to deal with.

It amazes me that all you perfect people want to bitch on this site when Chris has given out his personal details so if you REALLY do have a problem give him a call.

If you are then not sorted out please feel free to return and complain with a valid reason.

Suffer in silence if you do not have the guts to approach the owners when he has given you the opertunity!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly let me state that I do not buy from CWC as I have my own cycling shop which I am happy to deal with.

It amazes me that all you perfect people want to bitch on this site when Chris has given out his personal details so if you REALLY do have a problem give him a call.

If you are then not sorted out please feel free to return and complain with a valid reason.

Suffer in silence if you do not have the guts to approach the owners when he has given you the opertunity!!

I could not have put it better.

Dude, this is a forum, we allowed to state the problems, I dont have a problem with Chris or whoever, if they don't know about problems happening they won't know how to fix it, by stating it on the site they know where main problems is as they always online here and like reading peples comments then they know where they can go to fix it...They know I was upset already, I dont want anything from them in return, will still pop in sometimes and chat to Chris and whoever, I just think the service department can become a bit more efficient, however the sales people is very good and I always pop in for a quick chat to Tankman, etc...if I get sucky service from your shop I will go tell people, I will tell you as well....it's like buying a car, if you bought a Mercedes with problems I will tell Mercedes, but I will also tell other people as there was a issue...it is not like we go to hellopeter and go say it on there...

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Yeah, I remember that store. Bought my Marantz amp from them. Little place in Fulham, just east of Fulham Broadway. VERY small shop, but LOADS of stuff and very knowledgeable staff. They helped me enormously in deciding which amp to go with my speakers.

Richer sounds, awesome and knowledgeable staff at all their branches. Thir business model is "steck'em high, sell 'em cheap" They have grown significantly since then, but still same service, same small shops, same big storerooms at the back and same friendly staff. Don't know about the stickers though...Good story

Well my experience with the online shop was, excellent - I ordered something Sunday afternoon, got it delivered in GP Tuesday before 10, Next time I go to CT I will pop in for a personal visit. Well done guys.

+1 Same here! Ordered my goodies Sunday night, got an email Monday with tracking number and link to UTi's tracking website, goods were collected about 6pm in CTN and delivered to my house in Joburg 9am the next morning. good stuff :thumbup:

My fathers cousin went to Hyndai to buy a IX35...he went dressed as a poor man, meanwhile he owns his own Jet that he flies corporates around with in the world....anyway....the sales lady gave him a laugh when he said he is interested to buy the car and testdrive it....so he left after being rejected..he went to a other Hyundai garage the same day and bought it there. Afterwards he went back to the one he got rejected at and showed her that he got his car from a other branch...she lost a lot of commission as well as a good sale due to him ordering another one for his wife also....so in my opinion, no way how cheap someone looks, they might have the cash so never judge ;)

What I have a problem with, is that this guy supposedly owns a jet, but only drives an iX35...... Doesn't add up.. :blink:

What I have a problem with, is that this guy supposedly owns a jet, but only drives an iX35...... Doesn't add up.. :blink:

Not anymore, drives a X6 now :)

My friend does not own anything, don't work, but drives a Focus ST... :mellow:

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Not anymore, drives a X6 now :)

My friend does not own anything, don't work, but drives a Focus ST... :mellow:

Aah so his taste has deteriorated..... BTW I like Oom Chris and Junior and have found their service in store and online great.

Social media forums are increasingly important in voicing issues - from consumerism to politics.

Any 'switched on' enterprise will take opinions here raised with a pinch of salt.

Any 'switched on' business entity will take the views raised here and use it as an informal survey to hear what the market is saying.

It is not personal.

And, I understand your point about being direct and forthright.