Your 2012 Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour start time

Heckflosse

3 workign days ......... Cape Town time = 7 Working days :lol:

Wel, dit is al sewe dae na ek navraag gedoen het. Ek wag maar geduldig.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a mail yesterday stating that they don't understand why I am moaning about my C start....I am A.....which I know......I actually asked to be reseeded to VA. - Just shows you they did not even bother reading my query.......sad.

Or they mixed up the mails and just responded to get the query out of the cue.

So I don't have ANY hope for ANYONE who queried. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :wacko:

If they did the seeding correctly they would not have had so many queries and they would of been able to give each query the required attention

Don't know how they did it so I cannot judge.

But it is different to previous years.

Should be interesting to see the calcs.

If they did the seeding correctly they would not have had so many queries and they would of been able to give each query the required attention

dis nou exactly wat ek vir die blerrie vrouemens gese het: "julle skep probleme vir julle self omdat julle nie dinge van die begin af reg doen nie" demmit :)

Don't know how they did it so I cannot judge.

But it is different to previous years.

Should be interesting to see the calcs.

thats my issue - I'm not saying its wrong I just don't know what they did... If they had showed weightings etc or whatever they did in the mail sent out, likely 90% of us would not have queried in the first place...

Edited by dracs

sal iemand notice as ek myself net so effens nonchalantly vorentoe skuif? net so 20 minute vorentoe :whistling:

ek sal dit nie rerig doen nie, wonner ma net hoeveel mense daar is wat in die verkeerde groepe wegspring

Edited by CatGirl

Wel, dit is al sewe dae na ek navraag gedoen het. Ek wag maar geduldig.

Over promise and under deliver....eish Capies!! Slaapstad.... :whistling:

I have been reseeded to D from F. They apparently have 1260 queries thus far to deal with. lol.

Catgirl, if you do that and wear a timing chip the pick it up automatically and disqualify you for two years from the argus.

het iemand weer probeer bel en uitvind wat de hell gat an??

Ek het gebel. Het na 5 min neergesit. "All our operators are busy, please hold"

I just got a mail yesterday stating that they don't understand why I am moaning about my C start....I am A.....which I know......I actually asked to be reseeded to VA. - Just shows you they did not even bother reading my query.......sad.

Or they mixed up the mails and just responded to get the query out of the cue.

So I don't have ANY hope for ANYONE who queried. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :wacko:

Phew!

Their phones and Inboxes is prob flowing over this year.

I have been reseeded to D from F. They apparently have 1260 queries thus far to deal with. lol.

Catgirl, if you do that and wear a timing chip the pick it up automatically and disqualify you for two years from the argus.

boet ek het gese ek sal dit nie rerig doen nie ek grap net, ek is deeglik bewus van die consequenses, ek darem nie heeltemal 'n idiot nie ;)

boet ek het gese ek sal dit nie rerig doen nie ek grap net, ek is deeglik bewus van die consequenses, ek darem nie heeltemal 'n idiot nie ;)

So you agreeing to be a semi idiot? :P :D

F vir Fanie...... LOL.