The fight between Burry Stander & the Contego Boys

CWC Online

I don't know what the other XCO tracks look like around SA, for the series, but this one must rate up there, for spactators that is. Sitting at Willow Bridge, enjoying pizza, coffee, etc and seeing the whole race unfold in front of you, it's like it was made for this and once your done eeting, walk the course to see how they do going up to the top, or comming down some awesome xc singletrack.

CWCycles really got something right here, would have been awesome stop/start venue for Epic!

............CWCycles really got something right here...........

I rode it last week when I had my bike with me and some time to kill. In stead of just browsing through the shop, I also went for a quick spin around the track. I found it great fun with enough climbing, nice technical stuff, great flow and even a couple of jumps and drops (one of which almost caught me out). I agree, it is a super idea CWC, thanks! :thumbup: :clap:

I don't know what the other XCO tracks look like around SA, for the series, but this one must rate up there, for spactators that is. Sitting at Willow Bridge, enjoying pizza, coffee, etc and seeing the whole race unfold in front of you, it's like it was made for this and once your done eeting, walk the course to see how they do going up to the top, or comming down some awesome xc singletrack.

CWCycles really got something right here, would have been awesome stop/start venue for Epic!

Ahh! Now that sounds great. Should have rather went there and enjoyed it in that style than suffering for a bad result at the 99er! I always seem to need something cycling related when im in theat area, mmmm................. I think Chris and the boys spray something in the air

See how far forward his foot is on the pedal

i saw that too. I had imagined his foot would be clipped in a bit further forward on the foot.

Sho Capricorn, you are aware this topic is XC?

Foot further forward on pedal = more power, according to Jeroen Swart. (don't think you DH riders know who that is though)

Don't you mean, "foot further back on the pedal?"

Edited by david16v

Sho Capricorn, you are aware this topic is XC?

Foot further forward on pedal = more power, according to Jeroen Swart. (don't think you DH riders know who that is though)

Don't you mean, "foot further back on the pedal?"

Dave you do realise that is what he said..."clipped in a bit further forward on the foot" kind of means the same as foot further back on the pedal..