The Worlds Sexiest bike....

The Drongo

Pity - it probably wasn't my size anyway :thumbdown:

hey, if you username is anything to go, it might. Dude was a bit of a shorty, bike was small.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't do it for me, I don't like the sharp angles and the bend in the top tube. Probably not enough clearance for a real rear tyre either.

I do like the cable guides though.

hey, if you username is anything to go, it might. Dude was a bit of a shorty, bike was small.

My user name is completely opposite to my size :lol: - have had a chat to a few guys on the hub - they are like "are you tiny k?!" - I am 1.93m tall. Need a 59cm frame to fit me.

My user name is completely opposite to my size :lol: - have had a chat to a few guys on the hub - they are like "are you tiny k?!" - I am 1.93m tall. Need a 59cm frame to fit me.

Thanks for the headsup. Won't mess with you B)

Love the Orbea. It's about time a MTB got called sexy and got it's own thread, instead of these too-curvy,anorexic TT bikes.

fugly.

+1

I always thought 'Orbea' sounded like a type of biscuit. Also not sure why they name their top end road bike after a type of whale.

I like it , kink in top tube is a little weird , think the alu version has more presence then the carbon , nice attention to detail and 'summin a lil different' , price would be the resounding factor for me :thumbup:

There always has to be one ... I think it's fugly.

The only thing I like is the brand of tyre.

Yes Skott5.

But don't feel too bad, like being colour blind many men only have taste in their mouths too....

Edited by The Drongo

I think the cable guides are form-over-function. They look nice but continuous cabling FTW!

Ah. Look closer young man....look closer

I like it , kink in top tube is a little weird , think the alu version has more presence then the carbon , nice attention to detail and 'summin a lil different' , price would be the resounding factor for me :thumbup:

Then you and Tumbles will just love the kink in the down tube too !

As to the carbon having less 'presence', hold that though whilst I dredge the 'white carbon' real life eg. off my cellular telephone......................

+1

I always thought 'Orbea' sounded like a type of biscuit. Also not sure why they name their top end road bike after a type of whale.

So you don't think that 'ALMA' suits then LLucke?

ALMA ain't a whale!

Love the Orbea. It's about time a MTB got called sexy and got it's own thread, instead of these too-curvy,anorexic TT bikes.

Thank you sir. Glad I could help....

Doesn't do it for me, I don't like the sharp angles and the bend in the top tube. Probably not enough clearance for a real rear tyre either.

I do like the cable guides though.

Well, they make no illusions to it being a ghey bike, and as to tyres, well why on earth would you want to run anything over 2.1 on this lean lady anyway.

She be for fast and furious!

EDIT: I LOVE the cable guides!

Edited by The Drongo

Make that two. Looks pretty darn average to me.

Show me YOUR seatpost clamp BABY!

Edited by The Drongo