Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, that confirms it with that 20-19 scoreline...

Frans Steyn is from another planet!

There'll be some bruised bodies and egos as the Sharkies fly home.

Surprize result.

Jake won't be happy.

Good going, Balle... Uhm, Bulle.

Jake's own fault. Remember, it was he that started this kick and chase nonsense in the SA game. Why the Sharks kicked all their possession away, nobody knows. Kanko was absolutely horrible today. As was both the du Plessis brothers.

Jake's own fault. Remember, it was he that started this kick and chase nonsense in the SA game. Why the Sharks kicked all their possession away, nobody knows. Kanko was absolutely horrible today. As was both the du Plessis brothers.

I was getting so frustrated with the kicking. And it was pointless kicking.. Straight into their 22 to be caught and pounded back with interest. Also the replacement flyhalf was nowhere.. We missed lambie

I am a huge Lions fan, but the reffing in the second half was atrocious, the Reds were truly robbed by Stuart Berry, it was Berry's second howler of a game in a row.

Blerry useless Sharks. The only time I support them they cannot beat the Bulls. :whistling: :cursing:

You must know how I feel, I was there.

One interesting thing was though, Frans Steyn kicked one of his monster penalties right in front of us - flipping hell, sounded it was like a cannon going off he kicks it so hard.

but still did not help, plus I was surrounded by Bulls supporters who made sure I knew what the score was. :(

I am a huge Lions fan, but the reffing in the second half was atrocious, the Reds were truly robbed by Stuart Berry, it was Berry's second howler of a game in a row.

must agree...even the TV ref gets it wrong on occassion??/ W.T.F??

worst reffing (consistently week in - week out) in quite a few seasons...every weekend there are bad calls!!

must agree...even the TV ref gets it wrong on occassion??/ W.T.F??

worst reffing (consistently week in - week out) in quite a few seasons...every weekend there are bad calls!!

surely must beg the question, have the law changes over the past few seasons complicated the game?

i maintain the statements that at every ruck/maul there are atleast 2/3 penalties that are infringed but the ref blows it as he sees it.

dont even want to get into scrums, a total mess if you ask me (they just havent got the laws correct)

after all the refs are human and the odd mistake will happen but with some of the rank poor decisions we are consistently seeing its getting ridiculous and killing the game...

Pat Lambie has been ruled out for the rest of the Super Rugby season after being diagnosed with a torn biceps tendon, the Sharks revealed on Monday evening.

Supersport