2)Bismarck - yes we could do with a hooker that has a physical presence

3)Goosen - yes please, i would like to see him thrown into the mix

4) Brussow - no he is too small

5) Burger - hell no, jantjies is doing okay at first receiver

1) Habana - maybe for skills transfer whilst still good enough. Not JP

2) Bismarck - no, we've got enough talent domestically

3) Goosen - same page, a real talent to exploit

4) Brussow - we'll have to agree to disagree, world-class

5) Burger - thank goodness we agree (but Kolisi must step up to the plate!)

1) Habana - Move on. All he's good at is shooting up out of the defensive line to go for intercept. 9/10 times it doesn't work and the other team scores

2) Bismarck - We don't need his vuilgat prima donna attitude in the team. Call up Marx if you want physical presence

3) Goosen. If Mr Glass can keep from breaking again, yes

4) Brussow - Always rated him, but we've got more than enough talent at loose forward

5) Burger. F*ck NOOOOOO! So flippen ineffective it's not actually funny. 100 carries and 2m gained, no thanks. And as you say, we have Jantjies and Lambie covering flyhalf already

I'm really gutted for Warren Whiteley. Apparently he got hurt in the 2nd test already but pushed on. To still make so many tackles in the 3rd test with a sore shoulder demands respect. The lions are gonna miss him, but in Kriel we have another inspirational leader. 

Apparently bok captain teletubbie made 8 tackles during the 3 test series, and 27m with ball in hand. Factor in our scrums got bossed in the first 2 tests, and you really have to ask yourself, what the hell is he doing in the test side? And then AC goes and appoints him as captain for the rest of the year!?

1) Habana - Move on. All he's good at is shooting up out of the defensive line to go for intercept. 9/10 times it doesn't work and the other team scores

2) Bismarck - We don't need his vuilgat prima donna attitude in the team. Call up Marx if you want physical presence

4) Brussow - Always rated him, but we've got more than enough talent at loose forward

5) Burger. F*ck NOOOOOO! So flippen ineffective it's not actually funny. 100 carries and 2m gained, no thanks. And as you say, we have Jantjies and Lambie covering flyhalf already

I'm really gutted for Warren Whiteley. Apparently he got hurt in the 2nd test already but pushed on. To still make so many tackles in the 3rd test with a sore shoulder demands respect. The lions are gonna miss him, but in Kriel we have another inspirational leader. 

Nail on the head. Couldn't agree more.

Also agree with your next comment about the excuse for a captain. AC was useless with the stormers and even worse now.

Apparently his (Teletubbie) carries was even less:

In 3 toetse:
8 tackles 
19 meter gemaak
16 carries (so 19 / 16 = 1.1875 meter per carry)
2 strafskoppe afgestaan
2 missed tackles
1 offload
1 aanslaan
1 loose ball collected
12 passes
1 skop gevang

I believe Tubs is a stand-in captain

Long term option is that Leeutjies captain ????????????

Weekends game is going to be a cracker, Lions vs Sharks, both teams have had the harder draw in that they are paired with NZ teams whereas the others are playing Aus teams. Lions should get the victory playing at home but not discounting the Sharks especially after they demolished the Hurricanes who beat the Lions. 

I believe Tubs is a stand-in captain

Long term option is that Leeutjies captain

He's been appointed captain for the rest of the year. AC prefers Duane ahead of WW so not sure if he really sees him as an option for long term captain. 

Sharks have suffered lots of injuries to key players, so could be a tough day at the office for them. Even with all their frontline players I'd say the Lions are the better team at the moment. But you never know, anything can happen.... The bokkies were supposed to be so much stronger than the Irish, and we all know what happened there.

got an eye on the Chiefs/Saders game on right now. played in Suva(fiji) and it's tropical rainstorm type conditions. match is EPIC. even if only 15 guys emerge from this game the boks are farked royally this year in the RC - playing for second (and WTF, cruden is injured, so stephen donald has interrupted another fishing trip)

well he did keep the monster BASTEREAUX quiet in the french top14 final last weekend (which Racing won, despite playing 60minutes with 14 men). with DC at flyhalf the Goose has been playing fullback and centre, but he must have learnt loads from the master.

Edited by lets make MTB gr8 again

all those too small for rugby commenters need to check the damian mackenzie /webber try when it hits youtube. #bigenoughifgoodenough

Yes, plus bonus point :clap:

And you keep your winning streak against SA sides going as well! :clap: :clap:

Very happy now as the Stormers also won by a crushing margin against a willing Rebels team.

Hoping the Jaguares downs the Bulls, just because their playing the Bulls.

And you keep your winning streak against SA sides going as well! :clap: :clap:

Very happy now as the Stormers also won by a crushing margin against a willing Rebels team.

Hoping the Jaguares downs the Bulls, just because their playing the Bulls.

My neighbors are huge Bulls fan, whenever they play they fly the Bulls flag, If they win there's usually a huge celebration going on till late. To irritate him whenever they lose I go into the garden and blow my vuvuzella.   :lol: